Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting Cycle advice

Hi
    I am planning out my next cycle. I am 183cm and 80kg @15%bf (and dropping - overdid it on the carbs on last 2 cycles)

For this cycle I am looking for a bit of input on how to best combine and set up the cycle.
    Get some user input would be great.

Goal: Lean out - but still gain/harden maintain.

My thoughts are:
    10-12wks (depending on how my body does) I can also draw out the cycle due to the EQ effect, I may want to cut it off at 16weeks though.

Test E 500mg pw
    Mast 3-400mg pw
    ai: Adex @wk2 onwards

My understanding is that Masteron is great, but its "magic" wont really be seen unless I drop to 10% or lower bf.

Or
    Test E 500mg pw
    EQ 3-400mg pw
    ai: adex 0.5 eod @wk2 onwards
    From what I read and understood - EQ could work well even to cut, but the hunger attacks may get me - also I need to keep an eye out for sides due to both aromatising.

I could also run some clen - here I have heard about 2 methods. 1x 2weeks on then 2 off, or 2 days on 2 off (puts less strain on body).

Obviously PCT at end of cycle and I will have some HCG on hand as my balls tend to be quite responsive to gear.

I have read here that some guys swear on sust. would that be recommended and would it be a 2xweek shot or eod to maintain the 500mg?

Any constructive feedback and thoughts would be appreciated.
    MangoB
    Last edited by MangoB; 07-11-2016, 05:36 PM.
Working...
X