Dragon pharma products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon pharma products

Hey guys i ordered the dragon pharma sustanon 350 from napsgear . ive allways used geneza ' alpha pharma ' or biomex . ive heard a few good things about there products but i was wondering thd sustanon is true sustanon? Ive heard its a test p test e test cyp mix. And second do u guys like the deca 300 they have and is it in everyone opinion dosed right ? Also is the oil thin or not? Like geneza oil or alpha pharma. Because i have 25g pins and it takes a little bit to get my 3cc in from geneza and if its anythicker then that i need to order 23 g pins. Thanks guys

I am on Dragon Pharma Sust now. In the past used Test C, Tren E, Deca 300, Test E and Sust.Have used their products for years and years. Always got great results. You wont be disappointed.

Comment

Thanks bro for that. One last thing is the oil thin? Thanks in advance

Comment

It may be a little thicker than other brands. They use apricot oil in their gear. But it doesn't bother me one bit.

Comment

I've used there Deca, eq, and test. All good stuff. And I run it thre 25g pins just fine.

Comment

currently using their test cyp and its definitely legit. Like another poster said, it is a little thicker than other oils, but i still have no problem pinning it with a 25g

Comment

like all testosterone products, Sustanon 350 is converted to estrogen in the body and can cause gynecomastia and water retention. To get rid of the water many builders also use diuretic medications.the Sustanon 350 suppresses the hypothalamic pituitary axis, a profound suppression of testosterone synthesis in the body occurs. For this reason it is important to taper off the drug slowly. It is recommended that one take 1-2 injections a month and then stop for a month. During the wash out phase, a mild anabolic steroid can be used, or one can use growth hormone/thyroxin.

Comment

Working...
              X