Need advice on a stack for running, stamina, endurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on a stack for running, stamina, endurance

Whats up fellas, I need some advice from guys more experienced than myself. I have a Physical fitness test I have to pass to get a job. The test consists of a 1.5 mile run that I have to do in 11 minutes and 58 seconds, 33 pushups in one minute or less, and 40 sit ups in one minute or less. I need advice on what kind of gear I should get and stack to help with running. I have never been big on running so im pretty horrible at it. Any help is appreciated. If anyone has time could I also get some workout tips. Thanks.

These guys might be able to help out better, if you also include your fitness background and current stats.

My past experience with those tests is you just have to go run, and start doing sit-ups and Push ups a couple times per day.
    I had to cancel my test after pushing too hard and messing my calves up.

Comment

So what gear helps best for running? Iv heard Eq, Deca, var. What kind of test would be better cyp or prop?

Comment

A 1.5 mile, 12 minute run is really getting out of the area where AAS excel. It's not an event where strength and hypertrophy will help.

Comment

I think you would more benefit from substances like amphetamines or ephedrine or even caffeine

Comment

I have access to adderall, I believe that is an amphetamine. will it be ok to take that before running. I dont want my heart to explode.

Comment

Working...
            X