Dball and prescription pain meds ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dball and prescription pain meds ?

I was wondering if taking low dose dball and taking myprescribe pain medication ( hydrocodone 7.5) is high risk liver damage? I have read that I would see results with a dose s low as 15mg daily. Would taking that low a dose and my pain meds (2x7.5 a day) be ok?

Ditch the pain meds, opiates will ruin you!

Comment

I think in all u will be ok. Ive seen in my life people take alot more things and be ok. I meen alot . so check with ur doctor to see how the pain meds afect ur liver then go slow from there . just be safe

Comment

That's a fairly low dose of pain medication and low dose of dbol. But you need to make sure you are on the smallest amount of Tylenol you can get in your pain med. They range from 600 mls of Tyler, to zero. You don't want it to be over 350 mls of Tylenol per dose of pain med. I don't know what kind of pain issue you have, but you need to limit the use of the pain med if you are are going to run gear long term. I am meaning multiple cycles. You may find that some types of cycles help you with your pain. Eq and npp helps my shoulders more than any pain med I can get.

Comment

I wouldn't risk it u only got 1 liver and 1 life take care of it brother!!!!

Comment

Rangernyc hit the nail on the head !!!

Comment

Working...
            X