First Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Timer

So I am set on running my first cycle by june 1st, ordering stuff here and there to get already and already ordered the test. There is a thread below I got no help in asking about the lipid issues but I found all I needed on that thru searching.

I have ran test for 5 weeks before and responded well by week 4 and into 5 felt great, but then I was injured over seas so obviously stopped the cycle and training.

I'm out of the service now and home safely thankfully and have been back in it for 3 years, just recently dialed my diet in to drop some BF before june 1st to start my first cycle.

I would like to run either 375mg or 500mg a wk of test-e for 10-12 weeks, 50mg of var for 6 weeks in there somewhere and then clomid 50/50/25/25 and volva 40/40/20/20 for pct. This leads me to HCG, should I use it during cycle at 250-500iu twice a week or should I use it PCT?

Next and most important question, how would I want to run my AI.? I ask because I am gyno prone and had it during puberty and they reversed with a few weeks of medication (I think it was novla honestly). I would like to avoid having that come back... so I read letro is the best against gyno but has a rebound that can cause it, also read you cant use something like letro or adex with nolva at the same time. I understand novla isnt an AI but that it blocks estrogen in the nipple area. I did read aromasin can be used with a serm like nolva.

So my question would be whats the safest AI route for someone who has had gyno in the past? I have also read posts saying you can take letro and nolva together for reversral of gyno yet other places saying they counter act each other.

Best supplements for supporting healthy lipid profile well on cycle?
Working...
X