Need to Interview Bodybuilders for my Sociology Assignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to Interview Bodybuilders for my Sociology Assignment

Hey guys, I need to interview around two to three bodybuilders for a Subculture assignment in my Sociology class. I need to know a few things like what you guys value (Standards by which a subculture prioritizes) the most in terms of Bodybuilding, and how do those values shape how you see yourself as a bodybuilder. What are some of the norms you guys feel like you fit into (Eg. like lifting weights to get more bulked up, lifting weights to attract women, lifting weights to stay in shape, etc. and how does it play a role in your everyday life? Are there any different types of phrases you use exclusively with other bodybuilders when referring to any specific form of weightlifting or equipment (the language aspect of the subculture) Do you have a certain group of people you hangout with at the gym, and if so, how does this impact the way you see yourself and the group. (Do you feel like you have any close bonds or ways that you only act with these people? What makes you feel like you belong with these group of people as opposed to others?) Sorry that it's so long, just needed to get all the information out there. If any of you bodybuilders could help me out by responding below to the above questions I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
    Lance

Bodybuilders who are becoming and play competition but they didn't have an idea about interviews. This blog is for them, they can come to know the tips and methods.

Professional Sublimation Printing Services in Miami FL

Comment

Competitive bodybuilders who are just starting out were unaware of the interview process. They can learn the tricks and techniques from this site, which is meant for them.

Comment

Working...
      X