Fighting insomnia to allow muscle growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting insomnia to allow muscle growth

The insomnia I've been getting during my test cycle has been severe. I've always had trouble sleeping now it's like I can't get more than 2 hours consecutive sleep. I'm probably never getting more than 4 hours a night. How bad is this affecting gains and how can I combat it. I've used Zquil, melatonin, and Benadryl all with mold effectivenes.

I guess it's psycological. I often have the same, so I meditate and calm down to fight nervousness.

Comment

Originally posted by hutuboyslim View Post
      The insomnia I've been getting during my test cycle has been severe. I've always had trouble sleeping now it's like I can't get more than 2 hours consecutive sleep. I'm probably never getting more than 4 hours a night. How bad is this affecting gains and how can I combat it. I've used Zquil, melatonin, and Benadryl all with mold effectivenes.
      get ambien. tell your doc that you do shift work and he'll hand it over no problem

Comment

I had a script for Ambien worked great but i ran out of refills and my doc doesnt practice anymore... still looking

Comment

Yes ambien is "A"wesome

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X