Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away for some time, looking for advice on summer cycle

Hi all,
    I notice a lot of new names here since I last posted years back. I am finally in my last semester of nursing school and I recently bought a flight to go back home to NJ this summer as a gift to myself for finishing school. I have been lifting on and off throughout the program, but with things winding down I am finally back in the gym 4 to 5 times per week and have my diet back on track. I am looking at running a cycle before my trip. I will most likely start in april or may and run a 12 week cycle.

Now, I have received tons of help from everyone here in the past. I only have ever run Test and dbol. I kpet it safe and simple and would run 500mg test cyp/week for 12 weeks and 40-50mg a day of dbol for 6-8 weeks. Always used an AI and always ran a good PCT protocol after the cycles.

I have not run a cycle in a couple of years now. I am going to order test cyp from naps because it will be 50 percent off. I am looking to gain some mass but keep things fairly lean this time around rather than going for being huge. I know test prop may be a better thing to use, but my father is on TRT with the cyp, so its just easier to order that, and it helps its going to be on sale.

I am not looking to run DBOL this time around. I am wondering if you guys have suggestions on anything I can run to help with the strength and size gain, but not much bloat like dbol tend to give me...I am still too nervous to use tren, but I am not sure what my other options may be.

All of my blood work and test levels were fine after my very last cycle when I had them checked. I will most liekly keep the weekly test dose around 500mg, but I am not sure what else I could add to help this time around. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

U could try a few things bro. 1 u could add a low dose of EQ say 250mgs a week. 2 u could add anavar instead of the d-bol.( note the bloat has a lot to do with diet ) 3 u can add Deca in at 250mgs a week. So there a few things u can add or do to get the results u are looking for. Winstrol will wreak ur labs( blood work ) in DAYS . thats why i didnt say that. U could allways try tren. If u are scared use tren acetate its fast acting so if u dontvlike it u can drop it fast . i use tren E at 200mgs week and im amazed and i lovechow My body changes everyday literally!!!!!!😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Comment

thanks for the response...I ordered Dragon Pharm Test Cyp since its 50% off. I am still debating on what to use with it...Anavar and deca sound tempting. Does anyone else have any input? Thanks.

Comment

I wound up going with test cyp and anavar this time around. I have never used anavar but from what I have read it seems to be mild compared to the dbol. I am thinking about running if at 30,g/day for 6 weeks and the test cyp at 500mg/day for 13 weeks.

Comment

Working...
        X