Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green bay is in

They are in...........

They got lucky! The fact that a 3rd String QB took them down the field that fast should worry the packer fans.

Comment

Ha ha. A win is a win and it goes down in history that way, the1andonly. It's ok win/ lose is what balances life. It's like you can't have test without estrogen. See balance.... The bears day will come, it's balance. If green bay won every game everyone would cheer for green bay and no other team would have fans. No let me stop, it was a interesting game bro. who u got for the bowl the1andonly?

Comment

SAFELIFE1, I will give you that a win is a win and it was a good game but they are going to have to step their game up if they are going to compete with the Steelers. They are going to be matched very well they meet in Dallas but I'm sticking by my Steelers just like I have for my entire life. I'm guessing you have Green Bay winning it? What are your thoughts on the score for this game?

Comment

I say 21-14 gb on top.......

Comment

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one. Lol. Steelers 24 - 17 this just isn't Green Bays year.

Comment

I'll go with ''The1andonly'' I see the Steelers winning..

Comment

MR.Rodgers plays well in domes if he can throw a few TDS and Clay Matthews can stay the beast he is i can see green bay pulling it off

Comment

At least "mbig" understands. Everyone wants to hate on the Steelers well thats happened all season and now look where they are. Again they are the underdogs so we all know how that turns our at the end of the game lol

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                    i'll go with ''the1andonly'' i see the steelers winning..
                    oh, my boy going against me. Ok, ok. I'll remember that mbig245. My boy...... #$%%&&^^@@@#!.

Comment

Working...
                    X