Sarm yk11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarm yk11

Hey guys, have any of you guys heard about this new drug, YK11? Its supposed to be a SARM. It also potentially can up regulate follistatin. I was given a bottle by a friend that is testing it out with a handful of guys. So far, I have to say, the stuff seems pretty wicked. I ran it for 6 days. I'm not sure on the mg per dose. I'll find out and report back. It was suggested that I took 2 doses a day. After 6 days, I stopped due to anxiety. I tend to get anxiety from strong, fast acting androgens like oral tren and halo. I wasn't sure if it was the KY11 that caused this, so I discontinued use. Within a day and 1/2, anxiety levels were back to normal. This drug is derived from DHT, but unlike most DHT's, I began holding a decent amount of fluid. I was up 4 lbs when I stopped, and had that puffy Anadrol look. I also suffered a little acne on my shoulders. So I stopped the YK for 3 days and once I stared back up, I was feeling the same anxiety within a few hours. Decided to stop for now. I'll give it another try in a week or so, after I have had a decent break and feel reset.

Anyone else hear about the stuff? I'm usually one of those people that don't put much faith in there being a brand new invention that out does all of the tried and true stuff that works, but there are some things about this compound that seems quite interesting. I'm pasting in an article that Mike Arnold did on the topic :

YK11: SARM, Steroid, or Myostatin Inhibitor?

With new S.A.R.M technology being developed at such a rapid pace, it can be difficult to keep up with all the latest advancements. This is especially true when products classified as S.A.R.Ms are really nothing more than designer steroids in disguise. Although not necessarily a bad thing, such deception can make it difficult to separate fact from fiction, further muddying the waters in an already poorly defined market. Up until this point, S.A.R.Ms have differentiated themselves from AAS solely in their molecular make-up, lacking the typical 4-ring structure characteristic of AAS. All previous S.A.R.M’s, including Ostarine, LGD-4033, S4, etc, have shared this universal trait, without which the boundaries between S.A.R.M and steroid become blurred.

Because no nomenclature currently exists for S.A.R.M classification, some researchers have taken it upon themselves to decide which compounds qualify and which ones don’t, using a drug’s effect profile as the primary basis for consideration. This would allow virtually any steroid with a high degree of selectivity for chosen traits to meet S.A.R.M criteria. Unfortunately, this idea has already taken root within the scientific community, with chemicals such as oxandrolone, nandrolone, and even trenbolone having been referred to as “S.A.R.M-like.”

However, this would all be a moot point if not for the development of YK11; a DHT derivative which has thus far been falsely marketed as a S.A.R.M. Originally created at Toho University in Japan, this is one of those straight to market drugs we know very little about, as the total absence of both human and animal testing has made it difficult, if not impossible to determine exactly how it functions from both a pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic standpoint. With such studies being critical for establishing a chemical’s ideal dosing range, potential toxicity, efficacy, bioavailability, etc, we are almost completely in the dark with YK11, being forced to rely on anecdotal evidence alone as a means of evaluating its overall character. However, with such a limited number of independent user reviews currently available, we have yet to come to a general consensus regarding the most basic information.

Here’s what we do know about YK11. 1.) It is a partial androgen receptor agonist. 2.) It functions as a myostatin inhibitor. Let’s address number one first. As most of you know, steroids/S.A.R.Ms stimulate muscle growth mainly by attaching to and activating the androgen receptor. In the vast majority of cases, steroids/S.A.R.Ms are what’s known as full androgen receptor agonists, as they elicit a maximal response of the AR upon occupation. On the other hand, partial agonists activate the androgen receptor with only partial efficacy and may even display some antagonistic activity (an effect common to partial agonists), which means it could potentially block or dull the effects of full agonists (other steroids/S.A.R.Ms) at the androgen receptor.

Because of this, some have proposed that using YK11 in concert with supraphysiological doses of AAS may lead to a reduction in muscle growth. However, this belief assumes that YK11 is unable, in all cases, to activate the AR with equal potency (note: partial agonists are not necessarily weaker from a myotrophic standpoint). It also assumes that the individual is in a state of androgen receptor saturation—because even if YK11 did knock some AAS off their receptor sites, they would just re-attach at the first available opening. Still, there are no benefits associated with being a partial agonist, at least not when it comes to steroids/S.A.R.Ms. Therefore, we must acknowledge the potential for a worst case scenario, which is that YK11 might have an adverse effect at the androgen receptor.

However, before you write YK11 off as another failed experiment in a long line of S.A.R.M failures, keep in mind that YK11’s ability to initiate growth via AR activation was never its primary selling point. What I find really cool about this stuff, and what sets it apart from all other steroids/S.A.R.Ms, is its ability to function as a myostatin inhibitor. More specifically, it reduces the effectiveness of myostatin by increasing production of Follistatin; an antagonistic protein that directly stops myostatin from executing it inhibitory effect on muscle growth.

This effect actually isn’t unique, as many steroids function as myostatin inhibitors to one degree or another. However, what is unique is the potency with which YK11 works to combat this muscle destroying molecule. In one study, YK11 was shown to increase Follistatin production several times higher than DHT, which is itself a potent inhibitor of myostatin. With myostatin playing such a prominent role in the regulation of skeletal muscle mass, any drug capable of elevating Follistatin to this extent should appropriately garner the attention of bodybuilders worldwide.

Over the next 1-2 years we should start seeing more user reviews in conjunction with verifiable US lab work (to confirm compound legitimacy). While this will allow us to draw more reliable conclusions regarding its effects in bodybuilders, current user experiences are encouraging. Although there are some inconsistencies among user reports (which is to be expected in the absence of confirmable mass spec testing), there are also some commonalities. One of the most frequently reported effects is an increase in muscle fullness/pumps, with many individuals claiming that YK11 exceeds even oral AAS in this regard. While I can’t vouch for the truthfulness of these claims, as a previous user of genuine Follistatin, I can say with absolute certainty that this is a primary feature of this particular myostatin inhibitor. Given YK11’s ability significantly increase Follistatin levels, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a direct connection between the two.

For those of you who decide to jump on the bandwagon before more thorough testing has been completed, keep in mind that we do not know what the ideal dosing range is, its half-life, or even its safety profile. YK11 possesses a methyl ester, which may or may not result in some degree of liver toxicity. My guess is that is that it is probably rather mild in this regard, but prudence is still recommended, at least until more user lab work is conducted.

Given YK11’s ability to significantly increase Follistatin production, along with its relatively weak activity at the androgen receptor, it’s likely that its myotrophic effects are mediated primarily through myostatin inhibition. If so, this would make YK11 a solid addition to just about any PED program, aside from those which already incorporate myostatin inhibitors. In my opinion, YK11 is one of the most interesting compounds to hit the market in recent years, but at this point most bodybuilders appear to be unaware, or at least unconcerned with its existence. I expect that to change in the days ahead, as we continue to learn more about it.
    Next Level Nutrition
    Last edited by Next Level Nutrition; 02-12-2016, 03:45 PM.
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

where can I find this stuff??

Comment

I've seen it around a few "research" chem sites now but it seems to be quite pricey. I'll let you guys know how things go when I start back up on a round 2
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

you figure out the dosing? I found it on a research site as well

Comment

Yes sir. I was taking 5mg, 2x a day. The guy I got it from has been running 10mg, 3x day. I've seen it at a couple places now too, for $100 for a month supply. Honestly, for that price, I feel like you're better off sticking with what we already know works. For ages now, guys have been making amazing physiques with the right programing, while using all the normal gear. I'd much rather buy 2 vials of test for that price. Or if I have the test, another traditional anabolic. Its cool to experiment with stuff, but I wouldn't expect anything life changing bro

Click for more info

Comment

yeah it'd primarily be something just to play with. I've been reading it's hard on ligaments tho. I already have enough joint pain.

Comment

Working...
            X