Results of 600mg per week of testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results of 600mg per week of testosterone

They divided five groups each receiving 25,50, 125, 300 and or 600mg for 20 weeks. They were recording , body composition, muscle size, strength, power, sexual and cognitive functions and various markers of health. The men were age 18-35. This was preceded by a control (no drug) period of 4 weeks, followed by recovery period of 16 weeks. Markers for strength and lean body mass gains were the greatest,With larger doses of testosterone, with the 600mg group gaining slightly over 17 pounds of fat free mass on average over the 20 wks of steroid therapy. No big change in prostate-specific antigen (PSA), liver enzymes (liver stress), sexual activity, or cognitive functioning at any dose. The only negative was a slight HDL (good cholesterol reduction in all groups except those at 25mg. The worst reduction at 9 points was noted in the 600mg group, which still averaged 34 points after 20 weeks of treatment. All groups, except this one, remained in the normal range for males (40-59 points). Study did not mention if anti-estrogen was used.

Now were talking. I feel as though they would have found similar results had they raised that to 750mg. That has always seemed to be a side effect free dosage level for me not any acne problems and the water bloat was kept at a minimum. The cholesterol levels stay in check but I've been taking cholesterol medication since i was 22 years old. Always had high cholesterol my grandmothers cholesterol was always over 400 and she died of Bone Cancer in her late 70's (not a heart attack)
    Last edited by limo; 01-25-2011, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X