Lab Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab Work

Hey guys, I know some of you fellas have been around so this post might be old hat, but for the newer guys, I wanted to stress how important lab work is. The responsible use of steroids means trying to ensure your health and safety. You can fill fine and suffer kidney damage or other organ problems that can only be seen with labs. Plus, lab work is the only way to know if you have recovered natural test production. A lot of guys don't have a Dr they can trust to accept their lifestyle and help them stay healthy. Heres a good way to get around that. For minimal cost, you can get the labs ordered online and results delivered right to your email. If you need help reading your results, drop me a message here at JM or contact me through the link in my signature

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/fema...ne-testing.php
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info
Working...
X