Advise on Adding or stacking to TRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise on Adding or stacking to TRT

So I got set up on trt. I am going to get my first prescription next week. Most likely going to be the standard 200mg a week, I'm going to try and get him to sign off on 300 though....fingers crossed.

I am currently running 500mg test and 375mg Deca a week.

My questions are for anyone that's on trt, and also adds or stacks gear on top of it.

1) if you have a blood test coming up, do you just skip an injection to let the half life run out to keep from your levels testing way to high?

2) I am currently running Deca at 375 a week. Will this mess with my total or free test levels when I get labs done? And if so, due to the longer half life, when would be a good time to stop before blood is drawn?

3) besides the obvious or tren being amazing, what have you added would you add to your prescription? Assuming labs are done every 60 days, what would be your choices to gain quality size while in my situation.

Stats and goals: I am 36, 5'9" & 302lbs. Bf at 26%. I am rebounding from having extremely low test and not knowing it. 226/ng and 2.4 free test. I started by eating a super clean diet, front loading with dbol for the first three weeks in addition to the test e and Deca. I am making very fast progress with strength gains and fat loss. I have done a few cycles 10 years ago and competed once. I have taken test, Deca, tren, dbol, Winstrol, eq, and hgh. I've never had any problems with side effect that weren't mental. I am wanting to compete again in April of 2017. My goal is to be on stage with dry conditioning at 225-235.

Any help from you guys that have been around a while, and you guys on trt would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ide be off of the deca for 6 weeks and test u can skip a week I have friend that sais he skips his Sunday shot and gets bloods on Mondays the day after but I'm not sure the dosage I'll ask him minday when I see I him again.

Comment

Thank you, so if I should be off Deca for six weeks prior to labs then it sounds like Deca isn't something I could take because it takes so long to build up in the system? Tren is a 19nor like Deca but it doesn't take as long right? The more I reasearch the more it sounds like tren e is the right way to go for this kind of situation. Found a guy who did low dose 75-100mg ew online for a year and he said he had great results.

Comment

1) if you have a blood test coming up, do you just skip an injection to let the half life run out to keep from your levels testing way to high?

A) This is hard to narrow down. I tried this with my Doc and I couldn't get it right. He got pissed off at me and wouldn't see me anymore. So you have to try and figure out how to do this, but I don't think your going to get it right and be consistent every time.

2) I am currently running Deca at 375 a week. Will this mess with my total or free test levels when I get labs done? And if so, due to the longer half life, when would be a good time to stop before blood is drawn?

A) Yes it will, again I don't think your going to get this and be consistent. If your levels are not close each time you get your levels check, your Doc will know something's up.

3) besides the obvious or tren being amazing, what have you added would you add to your prescription? Assuming labs are done every 60 days, what would be your choices to gain quality size while in my situation.

A) I would always discontinue my TRT and do a normal cycle, but that's up to you.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

With labs every 60 days it's gonna be tough to run a decent cycle. After you've been on trt for a while, see if you can get your dr. to space the labs out longer, like 3 or 4 mos. Then you could run a 10-12 wk cycle, go off the additional compounds for 3-4 wks and then get the labs done.

Comment

Thanks guys. My doc seems really cool. So I'll just have to figure it out as I go I guess. With Deca showing up as a false test rating, when would you stick you last shot before drawing labs? And would it be different for tren e?

Comment

Just a follow up, doc wrote me a script for 200mg in one shot, to be dosed every 14 days! I objected like hell but he wouldn't budge. Of course I'm not going to put my body threw that, I'm going to supplement with my own ugl test, but damn...my heart goes out to anyone that is following that protocol. So now I'm looking for a new doctor....

Comment

Working...
              X