story tellers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• story tellers...

so yesterday i met a kid, out of shape looking, 20 years old, who "used to work out too". he tells me that 2-3yrs ago in highschool, when he weighed 210, he used to "warm up with 250lbs" on bench. not 225 which would make more sense if it were even true, but 250lbs, lol. THEN, he would work out with 350lbs for "10 or 15 reps". and he never used supplements, let alone steroids. ha ha

all i could say was wow, that is awesome. you must have been a record holder huh. i asked him how much he squatted. he said squats hurt his back so he did distance running to build his legs!

no matter what you do, someone always knows "a guy" who is way bigger than you and lifts way more than you.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 01-22-2011, 03:38 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

You can say that again!!!! Yea its always ( a guy ) Where they at ??? How come we never meet the guys????

Comment

Yeah. I love that shit. "My 15 year old cousin can squat 600 pounds."

Oh yeah? "Well, my dad can beat up your mom."

Hahah

Comment

I like the guys you run into in the store or at the mall who catches his girlfriend checking you out then suddenly he can't put his arms down or bend them anymore cause hes so huge...........

Comment

ha ha, yea, they have a name for that you know "ils" invisible lat syndrome.

speaking of these guys, one approached my girl today. she was at the gym by herself and he asked "wheres hercules" meaning me, since i wasn't there with her. he went on to tell her that he used to be as big as me, and had some excuse as to why he isn't now. got hurt. went to jail. can't remember his exact reason.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

"ILS" lol, I thought were I live was the only place to know about that hahaha. We have a trainer at LA Fitness that is a complete fat slob who thinks he is the worlds largest man. His strut and his ILS is unlike anyone I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              ha ha, yea, they have a name for that you know "ils" invisible lat syndrome.

speaking of these guys, one approached my girl today. she was at the gym by herself and he asked "wheres hercules" meaning me, since i wasn't there with her. he went on to tell her that he used to be as big as me, and had some excuse as to why he isn't now. got hurt. went to jail. can't remember his exact reason.
              Then he probably spent the next 20 minutes telling her all about how sad he was that he couldn't get the size back. Meanwhile your girl wanted to puke, but she just smiled and listened politely and cut her training short to get away from him. So your girl missed out cause this beanbag was trying to make a move on her. Make sure the next time you see him at the gym you walk up all polite and start up a conversation with him, then invite him to join you for a workout..............

Comment

I know one of these guys lol he hits on my girl all the time when I wasn't at the gym well did lol!!
                This guy it like 235 he thinks he is the bigs guy there and has a big mouth I hate guys like that just saying . So after a week of this she tells him to fuck off haha so the next day I go to the gym and this guy comes up to me breathing all hard said I'm going to kick ur ass in front of everybody now I've been fighting for 4 years long story short he looked like a dumb ass in front of everyone when a 165 pound guy " me" whipped is ass like I always say it's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog !
                You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Had to give him a little dose of act right !!!!!! LOL...

Comment

I wish somebody would pick my old lady up at the gym so she wouldn't follow me home again......honey I was only kidding come here......................

she just read the post, gonna be a long night...................
                    Last edited by limo; 01-26-2011, 06:58 PM. Reason: she read it

Comment

Lol now that was funny
                      You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                        I wish somebody would pick my old lady up at the gym so she wouldn't follow me home again......honey I was only kidding come here......................

she just read the post, gonna be a long night...................
                        LOLOL!! Join the club..... Mine read the post I did on Megon Fox.....

Comment

you guys crack me up. I could write a sitcom on that one

Comment

You can find those "guys" at the gym, lol. But me and my gym partner just ignores. We want nothing but workout and listening to our Ipods when we're at the gym! But if it's females, we definitely have time for them!
                            Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

you guys are hilarious. i love to see ppl with ILS. i love to hide my bod under my clothes cuz i love to see the shock on ppls faces when i peel out

Comment

Working...
                              X