im fat.clen,t3,or ECA??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im fat.clen,t3,or ECA??

Hi guys,im newer to this site,stumbled on this site a few weeks ago...really glad that i did.everybody is been very helpful and very knowledgable.its been a real treat to be able to get info from people who know what there talking about rather than blurting shit out at the gym to people who dont know or arent cool with the aas (which i dont) but still,you catch my drift.

but anyways, im 27,6'3, 260lb, at 19% BF. and would like to get down in the 8-10% neighborhood.have done two cycles previously,before i really new about aas.standozol inject alone,and then winni oral/tren. and after reading around here for a while,i figured out that i didnt know shit,and that i should have waited on the tren,but i did have awesome gains in strength and size with no real crash or side affects from it.

but now im ready to start with the test.im excited.so for the up coming cycle was planning on..

test e 500mg wk 1-12
    tren e 400mg wk 1 -12
    and then with proper pct.

so now i will start with the questions for all you smart folks...
    since its my first test cycle,should i still take the adex .5 eod or just wait and see how my body responds to the test?some of the stuff i had been researching on here folks were saying they didnt exsperince any sides from test until they had done multiple cycles.

and i wanted to throw some fourm of fat burner in there with this cycle,and i know all three,clen,t3, eca all work but is one of them DEFFITNELY better than the other 2??and i hear that the risks with t3 if not used correctly and be devastating.any help and thoughts on my questions/cycles would be really apperciated.thanks

Brotha, Its all about diet. If you want to get lean, you can easily do so without anabolic steroids. That said, I would draft up a diet plan based on how your body responds best to calorie restriction. For me, I can get lean on roughly 300-400g of carbs a day coming from oats, some fruit, and brown rice. Definitely keep protein high. I respond best to at least 2 grams per pound of bodyweight, although many may say this is excessive. After that, make sure that you are tearing it up in the gym everyday. Cardio is a very effective tool in fat loss. I do around 5-6 days a week(sometimes up to 7) of 40 minutes of relatively intense cardio(HR @ 130-150 bpm). Lastly, make sure not to compromise muscle in your quest for the six pack! The key is to train intelligently. Intense shorter assaults on the weights work best for me when I am dieting. Steroids are not magic, they are a tool, if used in your fat loss plan, they will definitely yield some awesome results, especially with tren. Good luck!

Comment

Chongo,
      That test and Tren split is right on!! That's exactly what I'm taking...

Comment

i forgot to state that my diet is on point and that i have already lost 40lbs since i started,it just seems like the fat buring has slowed down,and im kinda plateauing.so thats why i was wondering about throwing in one of those fat burners.you guys have any suggestions on which of the 3 i might want to throw in that cycle?!thanks for your time and consideration.

Comment

I really like clen. Great hardness and vascularity for me. Also lots of water reduction. The headaches I get from it are a little ridiculous tho! I really didn't like t3 at all. I had an insane increase in apetite and complete lack of ability to get a pump!

Comment

If you chose Clen keep in mind that it loses its punch after a short time so its recommended that you do short runs with it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to give your receptors a break. If you stay on it to long your body becomes adjusted to the drug and it loses its kick. I agree the key to weight loss is diet, you should post up your diet so you can get some advice on what needs to be tweaked

Comment

Working...
            X