PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend wanting to start a cycle

Win All Day
12-11-2015, 05:52 AM
My girlfriend has been dabbling in research on cycles for women. She is interested in starting her first cycle soon.
I have read a few of the threads about that topic on here -Primaily from FIST- but still know little on the subject.

My girlfriend is telling me that the best AAS for her would be Primobolan. She said the second best would be an Anavar Cycle.

Anyway, I would love your guys input on what you think would be best between those two, and then also:

How long is the cycle?
What does her PCT consist of?

Thanks guys.

frandman2014
12-11-2015, 06:50 AM
Girls always go with anavar ...
Make sure you get the real deal could be winstol.
No a clue about doses..

MrBig
12-11-2015, 11:21 AM
Here a good list of gear that female can use without to many issues.

Anavar
Clenbuterol
Trijodthyronin, Cytomel
Primobolan
Nolvadex
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
Winstrol
HGH

Pestosterone
12-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Ide say small dosage of legit gh would b the safest bet would b more affordable for a female doesn't have to use near as much for benefits. This is just my opinion look it up and research for sure

Win All Day
12-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Awesome, thanks guys. I appreciate the feed back a ton.
Anyone have any experience with Primobolan?
My girl is sold out and believes its better than Anavar, she could be right, I just dont know.

Pestosterone
12-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Hard to find that and it b legit and not eq or low dosed test be careful if u shoot primo and it's really eq not that big deal but if she does its gonna effect her, make sure what u get is what it's supposed to b

Win All Day
12-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Awesome, thanks for the advice Pestosterone. I looked up several things and it looks like a Anavar & Clen cycle would be the best.

bigmills
12-11-2015, 07:58 PM
I agree with the anavar and clen cycle I've been watching this thread all day to see what everyone else says,as my girlfriend's friend was asking me the same thing. I just think that anything else is too strong for women but is also always personal opinion... keep us updated and let me know how everything goes bro, and good luck with everything...

therock123
12-11-2015, 11:26 PM
Primo 50 mg per week 20 mg anavar a day 10 mg Nolvadex a day .it's mild and works no sides no water with a clean diet

therock123
12-11-2015, 11:27 PM
I have a friend on this cycle it's going good

Win All Day
12-11-2015, 11:49 PM
I agree with the anavar and clen cycle I've been watching this thread all day to see what everyone else says,as my girlfriend's friend was asking me the same thing. I just think that anything else is too strong for women but is also always personal opinion... keep us updated and let me know how everything goes bro, and good luck with everything...
I'll keep you posted on the results boss.

Win All Day
12-11-2015, 11:50 PM
Primo 50 mg per week 20 mg anavar a day 10 mg Nolvadex a day .it's mild and works no sides no water with a clean diet
Right on, thank you. I will look into it, she liked the Primo because of the minimal sides.

bigmills
12-11-2015, 11:58 PM
If you don't mind me asking brother is she using it to gain muscle or lose weight?

F.I.S.T.
12-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Ive got quite a few threads posted here on board pertaining to women's cycles for you to check out brother.

Win All Day
12-12-2015, 01:25 AM
If you don't mind me asking brother is she using it to gain muscle or lose weight?
Big, she is looking to gain muscle. She is in good shape, but saw my growth on my cycles, so she has been looking into it.

Win All Day
12-12-2015, 01:28 AM
Ive got quite a few threads posted here on board pertaining to women's cycles for you to check out brother.
Yeah, I browsed through them, good stuff. Thank you. I just didnt know much about Primo and that was the one AAS she was really looking into.
We decided to go with a 7 week Anavar & Clen cycle W/ Nolva as her PCT. As long as she is not pregnant currently (We will known soon) then she will start her cycle in January.

bigmills
12-12-2015, 02:01 AM
Does the Nolvadex do anything different in women than it does men? I was going to get my wifes friend Anavar,and wanted to know if maybe noveldex would be a good idea to?

therock123
12-12-2015, 02:05 AM
Yes is has an anabolic effect

bigmills
12-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Is it more anabolic than anavar and primo? ?

MrBig
12-12-2015, 12:39 PM
bigmill, NO, Nolvadex is use by women for the same reason us guys use it, to keep estrogen down.

win all day, a woman does not need a PCT, Nolvadex should be used during the cycle.

Win All Day
12-12-2015, 04:12 PM
bigmill, NO, Nolvadex is use by women for the same reason us guys use it, to keep estrogen down.

win all day, a woman does not need a PCT, Nolvadex should be used during the cycle.
You are right Mr. Big, I looked back at this cycle template. It says Nolva 10mg should be ran ED Week 6 and 7.
Thanks for the input.

fl3tch
12-13-2015, 08:12 PM
Hi I'm "girlfriend" lol, any other advice for me since this will be my first cycle? Thanks for all the input so far.

MrBig
12-13-2015, 11:12 PM
fl3tch, Anavar or Winstrol is a good first cycle for women.
Anavar I would go with 10-20mg ed for about 6-8 weeks, you can split the dose up to take it twice a day or all at once, your choice. I like to take my orals about 2 hours before training, seems to work better for me. This is something that you can try and see what's works better for you.
The Winstrol, I would say 10-20mg ed for only 4-6 weeks and no longer than 6 weeks. Winstrol is a little tougher on the liver. Winstrol can also be split dose or all at once, 2 hours before training, again your choice. Any of the injectables, I wouldn't do them for a first cycle. You can add them in at maybe cycle number 4 or 5. Jm2c

Win All Day
12-14-2015, 12:28 AM
fl3tch, Anavar or Winstrol is a good first cycle for women.
Anavar I would go with 10-20mg ed for about 6-8 weeks, you can split the dose up to take it twice a day or all at once, your choice. I like to take my orals about 2 hours before training, seems to work better for me. This is something that you can try and see what's works better for you.
The Winstrol, I would say 10-20mg ed for only 4-6 weeks and no longer than 6 weeks. Winstrol is a little tougher on the liver. Winstrol can also be split dose or all at once, 2 hours before training, again your choice. Any of the injectables, I wouldn't do them for a first cycle. You can add them in at maybe cycle number 4 or 5. Jm2c
Mr. Big, do you recommend doing anavar oral or injectable?

MrBig
12-14-2015, 01:26 AM
Win All Day, I would say stick with orals over the injectable. For a women's first or so cycle, I wouldn't recommend a women starting right off with them.

therock123
12-16-2015, 01:06 PM
I know a girl having great results with real Anavar 10 Ed 10 Nolvadex Ed 50 mg primo a week been on 7 weeks lost fat getting full delts etc . It's very mild
Don't use ugl stuff

Win All Day
12-16-2015, 04:19 PM
Win All Day, I would say stick with orals over the injectable. For a women's first or so cycle, I wouldn't recommend a women starting right off with them.
Sounds good. Thanks brotha.

therock123
12-16-2015, 04:20 PM
20 mg anavar a day is what she's doing

Patty H.
12-17-2015, 11:27 AM
I´m allready in cycle with 2 phases.

1) - Sibutramine 1x per day, Salbutamol 4x per day + fitness + light CKD. - 30 days
2) - Primobolan 3x per day, Oxandrolone 3x per day + fitness + hard CKD - 45 day

Now I´m in phase 2 with great results. Before than I started this I check out many forums and also I asked at steroidsmix.eu, they offer me this and now it will cost me only few days and I will finnishing. Completely happy! I can only recomend!

Win All Day
12-17-2015, 01:44 PM
I´m allready in cycle with 2 phases.

1) - Sibutramine 1x per day, Salbutamol 4x per day + fitness + light CKD. - 30 days
2) - Primobolan 3x per day, Oxandrolone 3x per day + fitness + hard CKD - 45 day

Now I´m in phase 2 with great results. Before than I started this I check out many forums and also I asked at steroidsmix.eu, they offer me this and now it will cost me only few days and I will finnishing. Completely happy! I can only recomend!
How much longer do you have?

fl3tch
01-07-2016, 07:01 PM
Hey, so starting the Var and Clen cycle in a couple weeks and have been doing a a lot of research..
Originally I was planning on doing a 7 week cycle
Anavar: 10mg/Ed split into 2 doses for 6 weeks
Clen: 20mcg/Ed week 1
40mcg/Ed week 2-3
60mcg/Ed week 4-5
80mcg/Ed week 6-7
And finally Nolvadex:
10mg/Ed week 6-7

My question is, after doing more research I've noticed ppl are saying to do two weeks on two weeks off of Clen or two days on two days off with and ECA stack in between.. Any advice on the Clen? Thanks in advance for any help!

MrBig
01-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Take 50mg's of Benadryl every third week for 7 days and you wont have to cycle it at all.

Win All Day
01-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Take 50mg's of Benadryl every third week for 7 days and you wont have to cycle it at all.
On top of the Clen? Like she wont cut the clen at all, just use the Benodryl on top of it?

MrBig
01-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Yes, when using the Benadryl every third week for 7 days, you will still continue to take the clen. 50mg's of Benadryl for a women, every third week for 7 days will keep her receptors clean, so you can continue the use of the clen with out having to come off. You can do this for NO longer than 16 weeks! So you will not stop using it for the whole term, how ever many weeks you decide your cycle will be. Again, no longer than a 16 weeks cycle!!!

fl3tch
01-11-2016, 05:17 AM
Yes, when using the Benadryl every third week for 7 days, you will still continue to take the clen. 50mg's of Benadryl for a women, every third week for 7 days will keep her receptors clean, so you can continue the use of the clen with out having to come off. You can do this for NO longer than 16 weeks! So you will not stop using it for the whole term, how ever many weeks you decide your cycle will be. Again, no longer than a 16 weeks cycle!!!

Thank you for your input, much appreciated!

Alchemist
01-11-2016, 12:28 PM

It is better than ketotifen? In long use of clen, I always suggest ketotifen 2 or 3 mg before sleep.