1st cycle, cutting or bulking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle, cutting or bulking?

hello, a friend of mine recently mentioned this website. He suggested decca and dbol - I weigh 180lbs at 5'10 with 15% bodyfat, this is the lowest I've weighed since I've been dieting trying my best to cut down to 12% at least, my family has a pretty big build and I usually weigh around 200lbs+ - He told me I wouldn't need any cutting or fat loss steroids since my bf is already relatively low and adding some muscle would definitely get rid of it while adding size. I did some research and I def. dont think this is a good starter stack.

I want to add some size and cut this little bit of fat \t a boost so I can get past this plateau I've hit.

I also read about clenbuterol, it can add some size while cut fat. I dont have problem gaining weight, but I read a great cycle to start is

Testosterone, Dianabol, and a HGH to start

others mention sustanol

should I forget about the clen? I want to cut down fat and put on some lean mass

sorry for the long thread, any input is really appreciated.

How long have you been training and what does your training look like?? 3 on 1 off, every other day ect ect?? Whats your current diet look like and finally how old are u?? Need this info to formulate a proper answer so we don't send you down the road to hell

Comment

Just turned 24, been wrestling nationally since high school but been lifting weights for not long only 1 1/2 years.

I lift 3 times a week, 1-off-2-3-off-cardio-maybe light lifting on sunday. I eat about 1800 cals, 180gr protein, 120 carbs...if you need I could draw up something I eat everyday. obviously my diet is not so good cause I'm making very slow progress loosing the fat.

A member emailed me suggesting...

A test only cycle is the way to go for your first.

Some like to add an oral like dbol in the first 4 weeks and that is okay. I prefer to add an oral like anavar or winstrol in the latter part of the cycle for two reasons. One it can help harden up your gains and if run properly you can go right into pct without having to wait two weeks for the long estered test to clear.

Wk 1-12 test cyp 400-500mg per wk
      Wk 9-14 winstrol 50mg ED
      Wk 3-15 adex .25mg EOD

start pct 3 days after last dose of winstrol using nolvadex and clomid. Run the nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25.

I think the winstrol would definately help me cut down these last few pounds and he said he would def. choose that in my case over dbol.

thanks for the help.
      dolce4
      Last edited by dolce4; 01-21-2011, 10:10 PM.

Comment

It's nice to have ya.....
        There are alot of people who will tell you to use their favorite compounds and most of the time it might not be the correct way to stack it. Like for example, I have a guy at the gym who's favorite combo is Anadrol and deca.. I don't agree with it. Can't tell this guy nothing.Point being you should always have some test for the foundation..Test will keep the sex drive high and basically compliment the stack.
        Now Dbol is among some of my favorite compounds.. It will add some bloat ( water weight ) But let me tell ya, you will fell like the biggest and the strongest in the gym..
        D-bol will make a good addition to a bulking cycle...Your first time using something like this you should keep the dose on the low side.. about 15mgs a day 4 -6 weeks.
        Well I can go on and on but the bottom line is, Do some research on the different compounds... See how each compound works and taylor them to your needs..
        You know..... Forgot to ask..... How old are ya????

Comment

I just turned 24 this past week, I think I'm gonna run test only for the first cycle but so many people agree with it yet say add dbol or winstrol. what do you think of running test with a hgh?

Comment

Originally posted by dolce4 View Post
            I just turned 24 this past week, I think I'm gonna run test only for the first cycle but so many people agree with it yet say add dbol or winstrol. what do you think of running test with a hgh?
            HGH is one of them compounds you would have to run for months... I never used it but from what I gather its about a 6 month haul!!!
            I would save winstrol for a cutting season..... Make sure you read up on it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
              It's nice to have ya.....
              There are alot of people who will tell you to use their favorite compounds and most of the time it might not be the correct way to stack it. Like for example, I have a guy at the gym who's favorite combo is Anadrol and deca.. I don't agree with it. Can't tell this guy nothing.Point being you should always have some test for the foundation..Test will keep the sex drive high and basically compliment the stack.
              Now Dbol is among some of my favorite compounds.. It will add some bloat ( water weight ) But let me tell ya, you will fell like the biggest and the strongest in the gym..
              D-bol will make a good addition to a bulking cycle...Your first time using something like this you should keep the dose on the low side.. about 15mgs a day 4 -6 weeks.
              Well I can go on and on but the bottom line is, Do some research on the different compounds... See how each compound works and taylor them to your needs..
              You know..... Forgot to ask..... How old are ya????
              You can't go wrong on a cycle like the one he outlined for you here. And let me tell you he couldn't have been more right when he said you have to find what works best for you and go with that. Just because your buddy does something at a certain level and doesn't have any side effects doesn't mean the same for you. Find what works for you and go with it. Its trial and error

Comment

Like LIMO says its all trial and error.... Like the first time I ran a cycle I didn't even know they had ant -estrogen ( PCT ) And I was coming off Deca and Test !!
                After running many cycles I narrowed it down to a favorite..... D- bol, Test Cyp. and Tren E..... This is my bulking cycle !! Love it !!!!

Hey Limo, Whats your favorite ????? If you don't mind me asking..........

Comment

hey, I've been around a few forum sites and you guys are the only ones that gave me a clear answer without f*cking around, I really appreciate it. I didn't really want to run it alone but everything ya'll said makes a lot of sense so ill run the test and see how it goes. I'll keep some Nolvadex handy just in case.

which test should I get Cypionate or Enanthate?
                  400 mgs weekly for 12 weeks is good right?
                  what should I do for a pct?

and if you all dont mind, I've been doing this diet trying to lean out cause like I mentioned I gain weight easily but i.e. I weigh now 180-185lbs 15.1%, with a higher calorie diet I easily weigh 203lbs 16.2% - its a combination of my genetics, poor diet, but I've never been able to get lower than 14.2%.

8 am - one scoop nitro core 24, banana
                  10 am - turkey, ham, cheese on wheat bread
                  11 am - yogurt
                  1 pm - 3 cans of tuna (in oil), crackers
                  4pm - one scoop nitro core 24
                  5pm - oats/ or a ham cheese on wheat bread
                  6:30 pm - one scoop whey protein (after lifting)
                  8:00 pm - 2 fish fillets, salad or vegetables
                  10:00 pm - one scoop casein

190g protein, 130g carbs, about 1900 cals

I'm at work and then school all day so the shakes are crucial and make it easy for me, I was thinking of replacing the nitrocore24 (optimum nutrition) for a weight-gainer or using two scoops maybe adding oats into every shake...any suggestions ideas?

thanks.

Comment

Get some Arimidex, That way if you have any sides ( itchy nips ) you can have some on hand.
                    Most cases .5mg. should keep it at bay.. People are different so it boils down to trial and error..

I personally would try to stay away from that ham sandwich...... Really no real nutrition value there. Go buy a case of tuna, Stock up on eggs and invest into some chicken
                    Breast.. Just cook it the night prior and bring it to school or work.... Don't forget them fruits and sweet taters!!!!

Comment

what brand have you guys had good results with?

what kind of pct should I do? HCG and Clomid?

I'm pretty sensitive to estrogen so should I run .5 of Arimidex throughout the cycle?

I'm gonna post my diet in the diet forum cause I really need to know what I have to be eating but tuna and chicken sounds easy enough, in your opinion how many calories, protein, carbs should I eat for the cycle I'm doing.
                      dolce4
                      Last edited by dolce4; 01-22-2011, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                        Like LIMO says its all trial and error.... Like the first time I ran a cycle I didn't even know they had ant -estrogen ( PCT ) And I was coming off Deca and Test !!
                        After running many cycles I narrowed it down to a favorite..... D- bol, Test Cyp. and Tren E..... This is my bulking cycle !! Love it !!!!

Hey Limo, Whats your favorite ????? If you don't mind me asking..........
                        My favorite is Test 1,000mg WK with 50mg ED Dbol I love that basic and simple no Deca no winny no anadrol just Test and Dbol.....probably why I'm bald lol

Comment

Oh hell yea !!! I bet you feel like a beast!!!

Comment

yea thats cool, any word to my post? pct? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by dolce4 View Post
                              yea thats cool, any word to my post? pct? lmao
                              I gotcha on the pm !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X