Dragon Enantat 250 and cough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Enantat 250 and cough

Ok so I just started a 16 week cycle of test E 750/mg per week. This is my second cycle at this amount and had great results previously. I use Genza for the last cycle.

I am 3 weeks in and on this last inject I instantly got a cough. I have never done tren but based on my readings it sounds a lot like tren cough.

Has anyone experienced something similar?

Thanks

You pinch a vein...
    Happens to me once with test too.
    Tren cough it's no only from Tren
    Horrible feeling coundt breath properly...just that one time in years thou.

Comment

Damon, I'm shivering and cannot warm up either. This is the worst.
      Thanks for the insite frandman2014.

Comment

I got it from masterone enanthate and sustanon in one pin don't know which one caused it. But I had already used tren prior and have got the cough from it several times this was exactly the same but worse because I didn't expect it at all.

Comment

I have gotten it a few times with Dragon Test E also. Even with aspirating. And almost every time with Dragon Tren E. Their Tren is brutal for that.

Comment

Thanks again guys for information. I was getting worried something might be mislabeled. .

I've done this with genza and never any issues. I cannot even imagine tren.

Comment

I've gotten it with tren so many times. For years, I never got it. Then once I got it (and it was bad the first time, took me to my knees and felt like dying), I feel I became more susceptible to the cough. Now I seem to get it with tren, to some degree, at least every 4 to 5 shots. I also get it with masteron and other compounds. I tend to get it only with gear that is in a very thin carrier like all of the new wave of gear has become. When I use a more traditional carrier like plain old cotton seed.
              Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
              X