Trenbolone side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trenbolone side

I read an article that said if I understood good(sorry my english is to bad) that said Tren is not to bad for prostate and it is like sarm
    What our opinion friend

Trenbolone has "SARM-Like" Effects

The next generation of anabolic steroids will be selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) that target androgen receptors in specific tissues such as muscle or bone. SARMs are the 'Holy Grail' of anabolic drugs because they build muscles without affecting other organs or tissues. These drugs will help promote bone and muscle growth, promote healing following traumatic injuries, and invariably help athletes improve performance.

Current anabolic steroids (including testosterone) bind and activate androgen receptors throughout the body, and their effects are not specific to any tissue. While they turn on protein synthesis in muscle, they also bind to androgen receptors in the prostate, sex organs, heart, liver, skin, and brain, which cause unwanted effects in non-target tissues.
    General receptor binding causes side effects, such as acne, prostate enlargement, thickening of the blood, and masculinization in women and children. SARMs target specific androgen sites in muscles and do not bind to receptors in other tissues, which minimizes side effects and improves the usefulness of the drugs.

Joshua Yarrow from the VA Hospital in Gainesville, Florida and colleagues reported that the synthetic testosterone trenbolone has SARM-like effects because it is highly anabolic in skeletal muscle but has minimal side effects in other tissues. (Steroids, in press; published online February 2010)

Another question, I am older and on stage since 1985..........whit no problem, but now I want to take gear without problem for my health.
    I want to take boldenone , for me it is the less bad for the prostate, our opinion also is good for me
    thanks
    ripped

Comment

As far as I know, the higher the androgenic rating of the steroid, the worse it is for your prostate. Tren is about 500 and bold is roughly 1/10th of that. So bold would definitely the preferred steroid if your looking out for your prostate.

Comment

I read this in another forum, deca good to stop dht?? real

""I know that with a test/deca cycle you don't need finasteride because the deca reduces to dihydronandrolone and competes with DHT in the scalp and prostate. Would someone see the same effect in a test/eq cycle? Does dihydroboldenone compete with DHT in the same way, or would you need to run finasteride in a test/eq cycle""

Thanks

Comment

still going strong

Like mentioned here most bodybuilders try to "balance" their cycle. They combine the more anabolic (anabolic vs androgenic ratio) with the more androgenic steroids. Females, cautious users and older athletes (like you old champ) tend to use milder means like Anavar - Primobolan etc. If you still compete very succesfully on global niveau, like you do, you still need to "harden cq cut". Then means like Parabolan - Drostenolone and Winstrol are used. Still good old testosterone is the best product, as the backbone of your cycle, since other steroids have negative effects on the arteries and the heart, especially nandrolone (Deca) has a bad rep.

Like over45 said, he is on stage competing since 1985, wun many many trophys and still is open to discussion, unlike most worldchamps who think they know it all. We are proud to have you on our board.

Comment

Many many thanks ronny , yes I am on stage since 1985.......and hope to stay for many years,after some years on contest I ask alway question, and it that , that make bodybuilding fantastic sport, you learn every day.
            ripped

Comment

Working...
            X