My First Cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Cycle.

I am sure that you have seen this title many times :P Anyway as this is my first cycle i want to use your advice. I am 27 years old 180cm tall and 82 kg with some excess water. I am planning my first cycle in a couple of months as i want to get more educated on roids. My goal is to gain about 15 pounds with no water or fat at the end.
    I have bought the following:

25 sustanon 250mg/ml vials
    20ml trenbolone enanthate 200
    500 dianabol tabs 5mg
    150 anavar tabs 10 mg
    80 tabs Proviron 25mg
    90 tabs Nolvadex 10mg

Which of them would you choose with what PCT?

Thanks a lot

looks like your stocked up 30mgs a day dbol for the first 6 weeks 500mgs a week of sust,400mgs of tren,last 6 weeks 50 mgs of var make sure u have liver detox like milk thisle thats a hard cycle for first time use keep the oils at a low dose less sides

Comment

Thanks very much chris that was my first thought. There are people saying that a 10 week cycle with dbol and sust will bring enormous gains as it is my first cylcle. Though, i was planning something similar to what you proposed above! Thanks for sharing knowledge!

Comment

That seems like a pretty hefty first cycle. Many go years before touching Tren.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
          That seems like a pretty hefty first cycle. Many go years before touching Tren.
          That's what I was thinking... I didn't touch Tren for a few years after I started my first cycle.. After doing all the research possible on it I went with the quick ester Tren... That way if my body couldn't handle it I could come off quickly.
          My opinion on a first cycle would look a little like this:

Test 300mg - 400 mgs ( I'm not a fan of sust. ) After all Test is Test!!
          EQ. @ 300mgs. EQ. promotes good quality gains....
          Dbol 20 mgs a day Being your first time you don't need all that much... My first time with D-bol I did 10mgs -15mgs a day and couldn't believe the gains I got with it !!!!

Just my opinion.... I'm sure SAM and some of the others will help you !!!!!! Thanks for your time....

Comment

I agree with mbig245 and jamready stay away from the Tren right now. I think you'll make awesome gains just following what mbig245 listed for you....good luck

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
              That's what I was thinking... I didn't touch Tren for a few years after I started my first cycle.. After doing all the research possible on it I went with the quick ester Tren... That way if my body couldn't handle it I could come off quickly.
              My opinion on a first cycle would look a little like this:

Test 300mg - 400 mgs ( I'm not a fan of sust. ) After all Test is Test!!
              EQ. @ 300mgs. EQ. promotes good quality gains....
              Dbol 20 mgs a day Being your first time you don't need all that much... My first time with D-bol I did 10mgs -15mgs a day and couldn't believe the gains I got with it !!!!

Just my opinion.... I'm sure SAM and some of the others will help you !!!!!! Thanks for your time....
              thanks very very much! What Test do you prefer in your cycles? and how many weeks duration would you suggest? thanks again! (of course the questions are for all of you guys thanks a lot!!!)

Comment

I use different Test depending on my goals.. For cutting I like to use Test Prop. I take a shot every other day. ( quick ester ) For bulk I like Test Cyp. or Test E. I'll take a shot
                twice a week with these. ( Long ester )
                On average I'll use 12 weeks if its recreational.. But if planning for a show..... Maybe a few months.

Comment

I am much keen to gain weight and build some muscle, what i have to take indeed.
                  and what will best me for the gain weight in natural way instead
                  taking steoride.
                  seo optimization

France 24 (French) Live Tv Streaming

Comment

Working...
                  X