Missed PCT Original date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed PCT Original date

Hello JM Fam, been gone for a couple months due to traveling for work, back now. Currently I have been off my first Test E Cycle for a month. I ordered my Clomid a little too late and it hasn't showed up yet. I know I was supposed to take it 14 days after my last shot and then use it for 21 days. I wasn't able to do that, its now been about 35 days without test, with no PCT. My clomid will be here next week, however; how long should I use it for? Should I still run the PCT for a 21 day cycle or should I shorten the amount of time I am using the clomid - due to the length of time that I have been off of my Test cycle.
    Any recommendations and advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Win All Day
    Last edited by Win All Day; 11-02-2015, 07:23 PM.

I have a question. I just ordered my gear from . Napsgear. I keep hearing that the gear is way under dosed . It's been 2 weeks . I've definitely gained but I've also been eating like a horse. Any knowledge on naps would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by jaycob1976 View Post
      I have a question. I just ordered my gear from . Napsgear. I keep hearing that the gear is way under dosed . It's been 2 weeks . I've definitely gained but I've also been eating like a horse. Any knowledge on naps would be greatly appreciated.
      Jaycob1976
      Everyone on here has had nothing but great results from naps. I literally have NEVER heard a single negative thing about their products. I just got off my first cycle and got great results. I am excited to start my second one here in a couple months.
      Get acclimated to the forums, any questions you have, post them on here. The guys on this forum have decades worth of knowledge. Welcome to naps and JM.

Comment

Bump on this thread, still looking for my answer.

Comment

Buehler..... buehler....

Comment

Anyone? Just looking for an answer

Comment

Save it for your next cycle if you are not exp any neg side effects.

Comment

Working...
              X