Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E / EQ making me smell rank??

Hey guys.

I'm 2 weeks into my first cycle -- 400mg Test E/400mg Equipoise per week (pinning 200/200 twice weekly). I'm taking .5mg Arimidex every 2-3 days. I'm also taking a ton of supplements (Glutamine, Carnitine, Arginine, Cycle Assist, BCAA, and Creatine) and am keeping my diet at about 4500 calories and 200-250g protein each day. The results are INSANE. I'm up 7 pounds so far.

I've got a question though... My sweat smells AWFUL. Like decaying onions. WTF! Of all the sides, I never read anything about being a stankass. Do you think it's the Test E/EQ? Maybe one of the supplements or dietary? What the hell would make me smell like this?

Same shit happens to me bro I've run test/eq cycles four times. That's a big side for me. It seems to increase my sweat production and make the sweat smell like sulfur. Keep a deodorant stick on you and use it 3x a day lol shower twice. Also don't wear polyester for workout shirts.. They will get ruined with that permanent stench.

Comment

What's your diet like? both of u if I go straight keto diet i smell like shit lol not an issue if I go low fat, med carb, high protein

Comment

Posted my diet in the thread you made..its lowish carb high protein but definitely not keto.. 320-350g protein 150-200g carb 3400ish cals

Comment

Well idk what it could b. What a stinky side effect though

Comment

Today, for instance, I'm at 3700 calories. 222g protein, 266g carbs, 79g fat. Think there's anything off there?

Comment

I use channel allure haha

Comment

I think I might switch out my deodorant and cologne for this stuff. Supposedly good for washing veggies -- maybe it works on onion armpits??

Comment

I use women's deodorant whatever my wife buys she buys the 2 pack I get 1. Men's deodorant ruins my under arms breaks me out raw.

Comment

How much water do your drink and what color is your urine through the day?
                    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

That's a good question... I start the day with a big glass, probably have two or three throughout the day, and have two or three more in the evening. Urine has more color than usual, for sure, especially with all of these supplements. I am going to try upping my water intake. It's crossed my mind that I'm slacking a little in that area. Wonder if there's a correlation.

Comment

For me I drink 1.5 gal a day and it still makes me stink more than usual. I must just be a smelly guy haha. My gf complains I smell like beef. Maybe cause I eat 1lb a day lol

Comment

Noticed that, too. Didn't happen on my last test/eq cycle, but this time, using the GP test/eq blend, I definitely notice it. Weird.

Comment

Working...
                          X