Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween attractions?

HALLOWEEN ATTRACTIONS?

Its that time of year again and I was just wondering who else will be going to any Halloween attractions? We in the F.I.S.T. household LOVE doing these every year.Hayrides,haunted houses,corn mazes,zombie paintball.We love it all and do it every year.We also love doing the real Ghost Hunting tours.I do that with my Wife and a few of my older kids.They have them at different places and they're awesome.We like the prison tours a lot.You get to stay over night in the prison and explore the hallways and cells and bring any kind of device you like.Camera,video camera,evp's,emp's,etc.Now we dont have any fancy stuff and just use our phones to record.Very cool stuff. Great family time together for sure.

Anyway,we will be doing one tomm that has 8 attractions.Live bands,bonfires,good food and drinks too.I have to be honest with you,since the temps have been getting cooler and its now Oct,ive been actually getting pumped for these things.Im actually excited for tomm.LMAO.The kids are all excited and its just gets me excited.

So who else loves doing this and when are you planning of going this year?

Well we did our first attraction of the year last night and it was awesome.The whole family and a couple of their friends came along.We were a little tribe.LMAO.

The Zombie Hayride was a friggin blast.You get 100 rounds of paintballs that you get to fire away as you ride thru the woods and the Zombies are running all over,ducking behind shit and running towards the tractor you're on.Very cool.

The haunted houses are awesome as well.I was having a fantastic time attacking my Queen everytime we went into a dark area.Theres a few places where you walk through these rooms on the pitch black and have to push your way through these air bags that are surrounding your body.Every time we went in them I would grab her from behind and start sticking my hands down her pants grabbing a hand full of ass or snatch!!!! LMFAO.She kept screaming but it was awesome because no one knew why she was screaming.Perfect setting for screams!!! I LOVED IT!!!

Theres also a corn maze where Zombies come out and attack you.Its great because you can sign up to participate in the show.If you do,they will randomly grab you throughout the maze and pull you aside with them and tell you to scream like you're really being killed.Then they tell you to reach out and grab peoples legs as they walk by.Totally dark so no one can even see where you are.My sons both did it and loved it.My daughter got really scared and thought they were really getting eaten by Zombies.LOL.We had to keep telling her it was all fake and they were coming back.The crazy part is we didnt even know when they were coming back.When they first grab them,we were like.."OK,WHAT DO WE DO.DO WE WAIT HERE OR JUST KEEP WALKING" After about 5 minutes of standing there we decided to continue down the path and they met us in another location.Cool but scary at the same time because you really arent sure what to do.

They have some 3d rooms that you walk through too which are really cool.Everything is in 3d paint and stands out and there one part where you walk through this spinning tunnel thats all painted 3d and it really feels like the room is spinning and the platform youre waking on is tilting badly and you can barely walk.AWESOME!!!

Anyway,it was an amazing time.Cant wait for the next one.I really am like a giant kid when it comes to this stuff.I LOVE IT!!!!

Comment

It's important to listen to other forum members and be open to new ideas.

Comment

Working...
      X