HGH for shoulder recovery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH for shoulder recovery?

Im interested in using hgh to accelerate the last part of my recovery from my shoulder surgery(had labrum repaired) i was wondering if a dose as small as 1 iu per day for 30 days would be helpful for accelerating my recovery. also am pretty small right now only about 150 so im hoping 1 iu for me might be a little more potent.

I know most people say its pointless to run that low of a dose for such a short time but they are looking to gain a ton of muscle mass and or loose body fat. that is no focus of mine right now just strong recovery so would that dose be helpful????

GH is intended as a long term therapy therefore I don't think 30 days would benefit you at all. The minimum standard protocol for GH to see any type of real benefit is 6 months. I think your throwing your money away if all your going to do is 30 days

Comment

ya thats what i was afraid of im just dying to recover already its difficult to deal with at this point.

The only thing that made sense to me was i figured for most people i think hgh pretty much doubles your igf levels from the first week injecting right? so maybe i wouldnt see huge benefits right away but wouldnt it help it to heal at double the rate for that 30 days??? just wondering im no genius with hgh

Comment

Working...
      X