Got My Stuff !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got My Stuff !!!!!!!!!

I've been out for a little while due to computer problems....
    Long story in short...... Received product 10 days ago and I'm in love!!!!!!!!

Nice bro! Enlighten me, watd the postman bring u? Stil waitn on mine. Should be here sometime next week then I have another coming about .a week after th getat. Still tryn 2 c if id get the original packaging if I got a bulk(100amps) of sust.
    Last edited by graffix; 01-24-2011, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
      Nice bro! Enlighten me, watd the postman bring u? Stil waitn on mine. Should be here sometime next week then I have another coming about .a week after th getat. Still tryn 2 c if id get the original packaging if I got a bulk(100amps) of sust.
      Got that D-bol, Test Cyp. and Tren E. cycle........ Time to take a dose!!!!!

Comment

Congrats on your delivery bro...all of that stuff is good...The cyp will take a while to kick in but I really like the dbol, its making me a damn monster as far as strength here at the beginning of my cycle bro. It's almost like having an out of body experience grabbing dumb bells that have been up there for me.
        Dumb bell press max for me was 2 x's 75 in the past, this week I did 3 sets of ten with 95 and a 1 rep max at 100 x's 2. I have to be careful that this stuff doesn't make me more strong than my frame will allow...no shit bro!
        CaptainPike
        Last edited by CaptainPike; 01-24-2011, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I've been on it now for 2 weeks, D-bol shot my arm up 1in. so far.. I'm thinking my test and tren will kick in at the end of the week... Hard to say if its not already because I'm breathing hard as hell..
          If you don't mind.... Post your stats !!

Comment

Im waiting on mine im all natural as of the moment and im 5 '10 185 pressin the 105s 4 a set of ten im benching 315 comp style i cant wait to get my shizit im gona be a freak ...lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FLChris View Post
              Im waiting on mine im all natural as of the moment and im 5 '10 185 pressin the 105s 4 a set of ten im benching 315 comp style i cant wait to get my shizit im gona be a freak ...lol!!!
              Hell... Keep it up, Thats pretty good for your size brotha.. Ever think about bench comps??

Comment

mbig- I'm 46, 5'9" tall and 178 right now. Pressing 90's 3 sets 10 and moving up! BUt I superset the chest by doing a set of ten with those 90's then fly it out to muscle failure with 60's immediately following the presses w/ no rest and that constitutes one set.

Comment

i use the same technique after i get done with my db presses i go into the flys.I got in contact with a rep and my order said it was shipped on dec 22nd they told me it was shipped jan 17th guess i shouldnt have ordered around christmas santa always fucks shit up ...lol

Comment

How did you go about getting ahold of a Rep FL? Ive created a ticket and PMed a naps Rep on here about my order and Ive not recieved any response so far. They said mine was shipped the 22nd also and I still havent recieved anything. Gettin pretty irritated and trying to stay patient.

Comment

i got lucky lil nicky i went on the site and caught the live support online it was fast getting someone im gona tell u something you dont wanna hear but your prob in the same boat wait another 2 weeks they had some difficulties over there keep me informed ill do the same chill brother then it will show and you will be a fat kid with cake !!!!! i trust this connection ive had a few friends go through them its all g2g

Comment

Yea man I probably am in the same boat. I wish I wasnt though! Im just getting impatient. I also trust the site but an accurate E.T.A. would be nice at this point. Its been 5 weeks and Im just ready to start my cycle. I also went in with a couple other guys on the order and theyre getting inpatient as well. So its just a stressful situation and everyone is ready for their shit to be here. But I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. Thanks for the help.

Comment

i got over 700 out there and my boys loot he calls me every other day i feel ya i gets annoying

Comment

Originally posted by LittleNicky View Post
                            Yea man I probably am in the same boat. I wish I wasnt though! Im just getting impatient. I also trust the site but an accurate E.T.A. would be nice at this point. Its been 5 weeks and Im just ready to start my cycle. I also went in with a couple other guys on the order and theyre getting inpatient as well. So its just a stressful situation and everyone is ready for their shit to be here. But I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. Thanks for the help.
                            I think I can say this much.....
                            Due to the shipping mishap and a reship I still got my stuff... It took 2 times longer but I got it!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                              I think I can say this much.....
                              Due to the shipping mishap and a reship I still got my stuff... It took 2 times longer but I got it!!
                              I hear ya man. Hell Ive waited twice as long to get my stuff and there hasnt been any screw up that Im aware of lol. Thanks for all the help guys. I know it will come through. just gotta work on being a little more patient I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                              X