January blast opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January blast opinions

So im cruising till January and after my bloods and assuming I am good this will b my blast

Test e 750 weekly 16ish weeks

Deca 600 weekly ^WEEKS

Npp 300mgs for 6 weeks on 4 off

Dbol 20-40 mgs daily 4 weeks while not on npp
    Exemestane for estro and pramipexole for that much nadrolone

This worked great this year for me hoping on the same amount of progress this go around with the same stack? Will it b as effectivery in your opinion?
    I consider this a high dosed cycle I do one big blast to gain a year

I'm a nandrolone fan, too. Running the npp along with deca...do you get a different feel from the npp than from the deca (besides kick-in time)?

Comment

Not really a different feeling, but damn sure is a different look more tren like to me without all the sides and behavior changes sweating etc...

Comment

Interesting. Might have to try npp next cycle, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
          So im cruising till January and after my bloods and assuming I am good this will b my blast

Test e 750 weekly 16ish weeks

Deca 600 weekly ^WEEKS

Npp 300mgs for 6 weeks on 4 off

Dbol 20-40 mgs daily 4 weeks while not on npp
          Exemestane for estro and pramipexole for that much nadrolone

This worked great this year for me hoping on the same amount of progress this go around with the same stack? Will it b as effectivery in your opinion?
          I consider this a high dosed cycle I do one big blast to gain a year
          If this worked for you before, it will do so again, looks nice by the way.
          im a fan of npp but cant say the same of deca, but thats me i normally preffer short ester anabolics

Comment

Agree with Italo. When you find what works for you, ride that wave.

That being said, I am a believer in synergy between different compounds. I like to combine drugs that act in different ways, so instead of NPP and Deca, I would opt for NPP and EQ. For me personally, EQ has been my single most favorite compound for mass. First time I tried it at 400mg and thought it was garbage. Then I tried it at 800mg and it blew Deca away, for me. The only issue I got was high RBC, which was easily fixed by donating blood about 8 wks in. I've since backed my EQ down and found my sweet spot at 600-700mg. I've tried running Deca higher, up to 800mg-1g, and it just made me feel like garbage at that dose.

On this topic, I was super pumped to this at Naps today. I submitted a cycle for their "pre-designed stacks" and it was published on their site this week! This is pretty much what I do for mass gains. I'm also using insulin and a little GH. Ever think about using insulin? Based off your avatar pic, I bet that you could do it without getting overly fat.
            Heres the cycle
            https://www.1napsgear.org/pre-design...-program-p9151
            Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Lol slin scares the shit out of me. And I would like to run eq I may try it out again it's just a little more oil than I like to shoot per week if I run test eq and npp that'd b about 3 cc eod to get my eq dosage up to 6-800 weekly. My source didn't even have eq last I checked. I have tried eq at 600mgs weekly before but I only went 8 weeks so I didn't noticed much or it was fake or under dosed most likely my guess. Deca is good to me for now but you r right I can replace it with eq if i choose to in the same set up.
              Test tren and npp was the best for results but tren is too rough I can only last 8 weeks lol small amount goes along way for me
              Pestosterone
              Last edited by Pestosterone; 10-03-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

I don't want to sound like I'm promoting insulin use to everyone on gear and yea for someone that has zero understanding, it can be dangerous. iE, a guy takes 100iu instead of 10iu. Or a guy takes it right before bed. But for a guy like yourself, that obviously takes time to understand what he's doing, I would expect no real problems. You just want to supplement with it and take some stress of the pancreas with high carb intake. It can be a good tool, building muscle in a way that's totally unique from steroids. I think the internet has scared guys off from insulin in the past. Probably not a bad thing with all the newbies out there but in my circle of real world friends, insulin is very very common practice. In fact, just this year, I've been following the approach of a fairly well known 212 pro and friend, reducing my gear in the off season, using doses that a lot of guys would laugh at like 300 EQ, 400 test. Then relying more on insulin for growth. Then giving me more room to increase doses during prep, when I have to hit the gear harder. For now this is an experiment for me so I can't say how well it will work but I have see. It work for my friend who used hrt for 25 wks of the year and then slowly increased for his show. He managed to improve and get his best placing yet, all while using way less gear and his blood work looks awesome.
                Next Level Nutrition
                Last edited by Next Level Nutrition; 10-03-2015, 12:06 PM.
                Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Hmm I've read into it some, and I'm definitely a fan of low dose for the most part..I go 350-250mgs weekly now and grow still. I will look back into it and see if I can find a protocol that I'm comfortable with.appreciate the info. I always thought it wasnot worth it unless u r on GH.

Comment

Gh will help you stay lean and yea I think there is a nice synergy between the two, but you don't need it to make insulin work. It's still going to increase the amount of nutrients getting shuttled to storage. And based off your avatar pic, you don't look like you get overly fat too easy. Humalog is a good place to start since it is in and out so quick but I have seen better results with humalin r. I would take log preworkout, having eaten enough carbs to cover it. Then I'd sip a carb shake like hbcd or waxy maze while training with either pepto pro or eaa. Then a carb rich meal post workout and after that the log should be about out of your system. I'd start with 6iu and work to 10iu and use 10g of carbs to cover the insulin. Between preworkout meal, intra workout shake, and post training meal, you should easily be able to cover your insulin

Click for more info

Comment

But that's just a general idea of how is suggest using it. By all means, do some reading and see what you think for yourself. Seems like in the past few years, people are getting more open to publicly talking about insulin. Most of the info you'll find from 4-5 years ago wil tell you to stay away or you will die! And to never use it preworkout, or you'll die! Lol. Milos was the pioneer of using insulin preworkout and that's become the popular method. It makes the most sense to me, as para workout is the time your body is most likely to store nutrients in muscle.

Use progress pics and watch yourself. If you start to get fat, take a couple weeks off, build your insulin sensitivity back up through a clean diet and maybe reduce carbs a little. and then try again.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
                      X