First Cycle Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle Thoughts

I'm about to start my first cycle, everything just came today. Was hoping you guys would take a look at my cycle plans and let me know if there's anything to tweak. I wanted to run a 12 week cycle, and I might be able to pull that off, but with holiday travel I was hoping to cut it down to 11 weeks by front loading the first two weeks. Here's what I've got, keep in mind I'm happy to start slow since it's my first time:

11 week cycle for a 34 year old 205lbs 6'3" guy.

Week 1-2
    200mg Test Enath / 200mg Equipoise - 4x/week

Week 3-9
    200mg Test Enath / 200mg Equipoise - 2x/week

Week 10-11
    200mg Test Enath / 200mg Equipoise - 2x/week
    20mg Anavar - 3x/day

I'm thinking about continuing the Anavar for Weeks 12-13 while I wait to start PCT.

Wish I would have seen this sooner. I'd just stick with test for your first cycle and run anywhere from 250-500mg EW, along with adex around .5mg EOD and run it about 12 wks. Then run a PCT of Clomid starting about 2 wks after your last shot
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
    X