HGH/IGF : Some general questions answered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH/IGF : Some general questions answered

Whats up guys. Not a huge, thought our response to this question, but it covers to areas that I hear a lot of confusion about, so I thought I would share it here, as my question of the week. Any thoughts or feedback, post it up, as I think this one has some room for discussion

http://qa.1napsgear.org/index.php?question_id=6763
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Thanks NLN, This cleared up some confusion about the carbs and hgh for me. After reading this, I am thinking of trying igf-lr3 with my next cycle instead of slin. Might be a little safer since I'm not an ecto, more of a meso-Endo mix, I've always gained muscle easier than the average bro, and have never been fat, but never been super ripped either. I have gotten diet into order and am now the leanest I've ever been. Never ventured into peptides before, but I'm thinking now might be the time!

Comment

I think insulin can be rough on guys that tend to gain body fat but using the right nutrition plan along with insulin and moderate dosing can still work. I usually tell guys online that if they tend to get fat, stay away from insulin. Reason being, I don't trust most guys to do it on their own without blowing out their physiques but it still can be done, especially with gh to help maintain body fat.

IGF is, IMO not as effective as insulin for muscle gains. Just my personal experience. I like it and I use it from time to time but I don't see the same changes I see as I do with insulin/gh. When I use IGF, it's always in conjunction with the two. That's my peptide "trifecta", if you will haha. I keep the dosing low on IGF and use it just to drive my IGF levels a little higher than with gh alone and help to increase insulin sensitivity. I can also get a good effect with lower doses of insulin while using IGF.
      IGF is a little scary though. I've heard Rhonda Patrick and a few other dr's say that there may be an increased link to cancer with exogenous IGF use. I've heard it said that pure IGF lacks the "checks and balances" that to along with increased IGF levels through the use of hgh. From what "they" are saying, in a normal healthy body, a mutating cell will be killed off but pure IGF may continue to make that cell grow. For this reason, I've heard that using gh along with IGF may help to keep IGF in check...but really, I'm talking about shit that is over my head. I can't give a better explanation than I have haha but I do know that IGF with gh is better than IGF alone. So for that reason and for the fear of screwing myself up down the road, I always make sure I'm on gh while taking IGF lr3.
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

And in case I wasn't clear about this, we all have cells that mutate and our healthy bodies kill these cells off before there is a problem. It's the cells that don't die, and continue to mutate that cause cancer.

Click for more info

Comment

Great read bro, thanks for putting so much thought and effort into it. It sounds like I should stay away from IGF and Slin until I'm running GH. ( which I probably wont be able to afford for another 5 yrs when I'm done with grad school haha ). Running Slin alone, I am afraid of the fat gains without Gh to keep it in check. Interesting info on the IGF. I've seen you post about this before, but the way you explained it here makes more sense, and I'd rather play it safe like you, so ill wait.

On the positive side of things I took your advice on the intra workout carb/amino drink. I started using 1 scoop of intra MD ( highly branched cyclic dextrin 30g, with 18 g bcaa/eaa) with 1 scoop alpha amino and 10g creatine mono. It works amazing and is easy on the stomach. I don't even need a preworkout. But hey I wouldn't mind if you hooked it up with some of that DMAA powder bro! Lol I need to get my hands on some of that stuff

Comment

Right on. Glad the intra drink is working. It's made a big difference for me. As for gh, really it's not that costly as it used to be. I'm not as big of a fan of the generic colored tops but if you have a good source for them and they have been tested, you can still get results with them. It is a bigger initial investment to get started but say at $150 a kit, at 2iu a day, 5 on, 2 off, a lot would last 10 wks. 2iu is the minimal I would use. I'd probably prefer to opt for 3-4iu, but just throwing it out there. If you were theoretically able to find that price on gh that you trusted, 3 kits would allow you to run it for more than 1/2 a year. The key is finding a good batch from a good source. Not sure what naps is selling colored tops for, but I'd be confident they are of good quality or he wouldn't carry them and risk his rep. At the end of the day, gh alone is never going to make the impact that steroids do. Doll or for dollar, it's not going to be as big of a game changed as gear but for a guy that is already running gear, and then throws in some gh and insulin, progress will improve

Click for more info

Comment

Your making a good argument here man, the way your breaking it down makes it seem more doable. I think id like to throw it in with my next cycle of sust/npp/primo With the kick start. The colored tops are 3 kits for $170 ea so not bad. Thanks for feedback/info. I may be asking you a question or two over there on the Q and A again soon

Comment

GHRP 6 question........ If I want to do 100mcg a day - I have 5mg.... I cant see doing a .5 I will waste more than I use.

Comment

Not an expert but have been using the GHRP6. My understanding is that it is good to aid you in keeping your appetite up so you get all your meals in. I didn't really see a benefit from it as I have not had an issue with getting it all in. That being said, are you having issues wanting to eat? If not you may not need it. fyi my coach suggested 250mcg post workout and 250mcg before bed: will help increase appetite

Comment

Yea I would agree with 250mcg on ghrps, up to 3x day. Higher dosing if needed. At 500mcg, I get real hungry.

You'll have to make a little more investment if you want to use these peptides bro. If you want to get the benefit of gh release, you'll want to combine it with something else like cjc. Minimal dosing might look like this

Cjc w/o dac 100mcg
                    Ghrp 200mcg

Both taken 2x day between meals. With secretagogues, you rely on natural gh production so in this case you may be better taking it on an empty stomach to get the best pulse and then waiting 15-20 min to eat

Click for more info

Comment

What are the dosages for a first time skin user? I've been hearing a lot about it lately. I was thinking about adding it to my next cycle but due to the dangers, I am Leary of trying it. Maybe you can give some guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bbarricuda View Post
                        What are the dosages for a first time skin user? I've been hearing a lot about it lately. I was thinking about adding it to my next cycle but due to the dangers, I am Leary of trying it. Maybe you can give some guidance.
                        We have a lotta info in the blog, just read this http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...tide-beginners

Comment

Working...
                        X