grapefruit and orals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grapefruit and orals

Is Grapefruit with Clen anavar, ect all orals beneficial?

No more beneficial than grapefruit by itself.

Comment

I always heard to take the oral with OJ or grapefruit juice it supposed to make it better I've never tried.

Comment

lol it doesn't do anything tbh.

Comment

Grapefruit juice has an enzyme that will increase blood levels of some medications. That's why some meds have labels stating to not drink it while on this med. What happens is, this enzyme slows the break down of the medicine, thus blood levels rise. I'm not certain about all oral steroids, but I do know that Dianabol is on the list
          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

thanks friend

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
              Grapefruit juice has an enzyme that will increase blood levels of some medications. That's why some meds have labels stating to not drink it while on this med. What happens is, this enzyme slows the break down of the medicine, thus blood levels rise. I'm not certain about all oral steroids, but I do know that Dianabol is on the list
              Huh, never heard this before. Amazing the things I learn here at JM.

Comment

Working...
              X