First Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Competition

I am doing a show in March/April time frame and have just started running test 500mg a week by itself. Planning on running dbol and sus next. But my main question is what is the best and safest way to do an almost 20 week cycle. I have already started and am not gonna stop now. So I don't need to hear it's to long of a cycle I am aware of that. Just want to know since I am doing this long of a cycle what is my best bet for maximum results.

Throw some EQ in there to help gain and stop 4-6 weeks prior to comp if it makes you hold water. pre comp drugs mast and tren the last 6-8 weeks and Winnie the last 4.. these are the bread and butter man. I'd do hcg 250-500 iu 2 x a week to help recover from that long cycle. Not a bad idea to use clen either

Comment

Thanks , when should I implement the hcg?

Comment

I would start the hcg by your second week or so, really helps with that long cycle recovery. My last cycle was also 20 weeks, no prob with pct/recovery. Also, if your a new user or haven't tried tren before, you can hold off on it for now as the sides can be nasty. You can get lean enough with test, your Ai, clen, and possibly mast if needed/wanted, provided that the diet is good.

Comment

Nice this helps a lot. Also one last question. You had mentioned running big eq the whole cycle as well?

Comment

Running eq*

Comment

You can run EQ throughout to help with gaining muscle and fullness and for most it wont retain too much water, however you should start dieting around 12 weeks out to give yourself time to get lean gradually. If you feel like EQ is making you hold fluid then get rid of it about 4 weeks out ( long ester takes 3 weeks to clear). If your a first time user you can do very well without. I wouldn't add it in if its your first cycle because it eont make a difference honestly. If you've done a few cycles I'd say why not throw it in there

Comment

That's what's up man thanks a lot. I never wrote on any of these chat room things before, I don't even have fb but definitely needed some good info on this cycle cuz everyone around my way is a fucking idiot.

Comment

Oh I forgot I also get Gyno easy so I did some research and am running 20mg of Nolvadex everyday and for the dbol I did some research and seen that 25mg of exemestane every other day will be needed due to some scientific shit about how it kills the estrogen and doesn't just block it or some shit like that. Just want to know will they get in the way of my gains or can they only help not hurt my cycle?

Comment

Estrogenic side effects and e2 levels r individual over the years I have found I only need 12.5mgs of exemestane 3-4 times a week when im on around 500mgs test. It's an estrogen suicide inhibitor so there isn't a rebound effect some people can get some don't. That'll take care of your dbol too if j take 40-60mgs of dbol with close to a gram of test I need 25 mgs of exemestane almost everyday. 20 weeks isn't that long of a cycle IMO.
                    But you need to read more so u know what you are doing and actually understand and learn to use test at different dosages
                    500 mgs is really a hefty dose... it'll do its job good luck brother

Comment

So the exemestane with the Nolvadex is a good choice? And how do U figure what dose of exemestane is good for u?

Comment

I'd follow pesto's advice here.. An AI like exem or arimidex or atom is necessary during cycle to prevent gyno and to make your test work better, nolva will kill all estrogen so you don't wanna do that.. Only use nolva if you get symptoms or feel it coming on, then take it and increase Ai dose

Comment

Ok cool thanks a lot. Big help.

Comment

I had my Blood work done while on exemestane and cruising test levels and had my e2 in whatever range I needed it to b so I adjust accordingly

Comment

Working...
                            X