Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your favorite gym wear

Hello guys.....!
    In my gym everyone is wearing Kos*Usa gear...the pants are pretty cool....!
    I had a few pairs but now everyone seems to have them..whats the clothing style at your gym???? Thanks...!
    sports nutrition supplements

gym shorts and old tee-shirts with cut off sleeves...lol r u a fansionista ?

Comment

Old t-shirts and shorts.
      bodybuilding, fitness and other tips

Comment

I ain't even gonna lie to ya.......... Most of the times I wear jeans or my work uniform.... It's not what you wear,it's what you do that matters.... LOL..

Comment

Sweat Shirt and sweat pants

Comment

I look the shizzle. Baggy grey (thats gray for you americans) McKenzie Jogging Bottoms. (i dont think you will get McKenzie in the states) and a G-Star t shirt with Nike Shox Trainers.

A few weeks ago i actually saw a guy.. yes a guy!!! in the gym squating wearing ugg boots (again dont know if you have these in the U.S) and his mate has sandals/flipflops. I just looked at him and started laughing.

Comment

I wear a white T-shirt a few sizes to large, sweat pants, and a pair of sneakers. I like to be comfortable and not stand out.

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
              A few weeks ago i actually saw a guy.. yes a guy!!! in the gym squating wearing ugg boots (again dont know if you have these in the U.S) and his mate has sandals/flipflops. I just looked at him and started laughing.
              lolwut, that's hilarious.
              Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

usually sweats n a sweatshirt and when i get hot i have a sleevless underneath

Comment

I wear the same crappy T-shirt, shorts and trainers I've been wearing for years, kinda a phsycological thing that I need those familiar things to train.

Comment

i wear a NWO wrestling shirt with the sleeves cut off and rip all the way down the side with some shorts and a pair of nike

Comment

Ha ha mbig245, you tickle me..... Ha ha...
                      Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                      i ain't even gonna lie to ya.......... Most of the times i wear jeans or my work uniform.... It's not what you wear,it's what you do that matters.... Lol..

Comment

ALL MY WEAR IS RIPPED FROM YEAR TO YEAR WEAR. i WILL TAKE A PICTURE...

Comment

I usually wear the hot blonde that's on the third tread mill.
                          When she's not there, under armor shorts, live strong t-shirts. I am 2xl but I found large and sometimes medium size shirts fit a lot better when at the gym.
                          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

short/tracksuit bottoms/tshirts. an my trusted addidas y3 trainers. brand does not matter apart from my trainers.

Comment

I am not conscious about the wearing for training but i mostly use trouser for training...
                              In trouser, i feel comfortable during my training....

Comment

Working...
                              X