Halotestin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halotestin

OK guy's this time my question is WHO of you used halotestin and what is you expirience with it? is it really a liver killer?
    im able to get Pharma halo at 10mg tabs, i wanted to ad some anavar to my test/mast cycle but i always wanted to try halo..

Yes it is great, if you are already very lean and want to get a super hard, dry look. And yes it is amazing for strength, for guys going into a power lifting meet or wanting to maintain strength at the end of a diet. And yes it is super toxic. I recently looked at a guys lab work after using halo at 20 mg for 3 wks along with 50mg winstrol for 6 wks, plus injectables. Can't remember the exact numbers but his AST and ALT, which are normally in the 1-40 range, were at 200 and 400. Had he gone longer term at this dose, he could have killed himself. And this was while taking Tudca, NAC and milk thistle. That was 3 wks at 20mg of legit halo. The lab work was done the week following having come off. He has had labs done again, 8 wks later and his readings were back within range, 30 and 40.

So to for it but respect the drug, as it is super powerful. Use a conservative does for a limited time. 10-20mg for 3 wks. 30mg would be the outside limit. And remember things can be going bad inside your body without feeling bad. This guy felt fine. In fact he felt great!
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
    X