Gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno

I am currently taking Dragon Pharma Cutmix 1.5 ML EOD and Tren 100 1 Ml EOD, 100 mg winstrol day with it now I've always received the puffy nips with my cycle so I thought it was maybe small estrogen from the low amount of test so I've been taking aromasin to try and fight and kill off the estrogen build up. Now my nipples are getting a bit sensitive and I am in my second week of this cycle that i plan to run for 8. There is a slight pain when pushed but not unbearable but I do notice a small lump forming on both sides that hurt a bit when pushed its like a 3 out of 10 help and tell me what this is from I've taken at least 3 MG cabaser spread out the past two weeks too. Some one please give some feedback on there opinion

- - - Updated - - -

I've have taken two cycles before this but this has never happened before but also I've taken about 500-700 MG test with it in the past^

you write you always had the puffy nips, so maybe its from puperty, up the aromasin dose or/and ad some tamoxifen.

is it Pharma aromasin? if not maybe there is you answer....

Comment

That comes out to total 150mgs tren 50 mast 50 prop eod? Have u tried prami? Sounds like u have your bases covered here though is any of your estrogen control research grade? Could b bunk other than than some blood work will only tell u what is actually out of whack and to b honest u could even have counterfeit pharma grade drugs not saying u do but it's possible let us know if u figure it out... Letting the diet slip a little more also can bring upon Un normal sides as well

Comment

Working...
      X