What keeps you motivated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What keeps you motivated?

I know that most of us are fired up to go train.* All our friends are at the gym, all of the hardbodied girls are there.* We are fired up MOST of the time.* But as we all know, life happens.* Things come up.* But we can't take any days off.* My question is this.* What motivates you on those days when you just do NOT feel like going to the gym?* What makes you grab your gym bag and make that trip even if you are tired?* What makes you lift even when you have a shitstorm going on in your personal life?* How about when you are injured?* What makes you wrap up and keep going?* There are no right or wrong answers.* I am hoping that we can help motivate each other to be the absolute best that we can be.*
    Greetings from Mexico!
    David

I want to be better everyday I have invested time into my body with diet drugs research and training for years that it would b a waste to not continue and mainly I ENJOY to lift weights. I enjoy to look awesome it's part of who I am its me.

Comment

David we have spoken in emails before and you helped me quite a bit. Your YouTube vids motivated the hell out of me just in your honesty and advice. When I first started juicing you got me to ask all the right questions and always research constantly compare stories. Now you helped me get to a point where I'm explaining to my guy I buy from (kinda bad I know but not from a training point from a compound point and usages and benifits). But I'm still a newbie and these people here motivate the hell out of me also and educate me big time. On this topic I'm a tadpole in a ocean. Great to hear from you brother.

What motivates me is the rewards the mirror and the feeling of looking good. Plus it's a good hobie. Also I want to be huge lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ps you got huge dude lol that's awesome
      Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

it motivates me to look in the meror and see 64lbs gon to see my abs and know if i put in the work i git the ganes love it

Comment

Looking up videos of my peers lifting more than gets me motivated to get up and get my a$$ to the gym and go H.A.M.

Comment

Looking in the mirror and seeing the progress that I've made so far. How far I've come since that skinny teenager who was always embarrassed about the way he looked.

If all else fails, getting jacked up on a high-stim PWO always seems to do the trick.

Comment

I have a question. I'm new to this chat thing so here it goes. Hope I don't sound like a ass . I started my bulking cycle. I'm taking 60 mg of Dbal to kick start the cycle . I'm also taking 500 mg of text e a week and 250 deca a week . I took my blood pressure today it was 122 over 96 so i freaked out . How can I lower my blood pressure without going to the doctor?

Comment

Have to stop the cycle or at least dbol and recheck it after a week that's a high dosage of dbol and really low dosage of deca btw

Comment

Different people have different preferences, and that's perfectly normal.

Comment

Working...
                  X