No announcement yet.

What is your favorite steroid and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite steroid and why?

I would like to know what your favorite steroid is.* I have been giving it some thought over the past couple of days, and with all the choices it seems hard to decide.* I mean, testosterone is THE steroid hormone, but there are so many options.* After a lot of deliberation, I have decided that my favorite is Equigan by Tornel.* It is boldenone, a steroid used for race horses.* After years of using it on and off, I have noticed that it keeps me lean.* There are also great gains in strength and speed.** And last but not least, it increases your sex drive.* That's very important, because the more gear you do, the more and better quality of pussy you get.

*https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rsezWgv7UEM

** I am interested in knowing what YOUR favorite steroid is.* If you could only pick one.

Only one?....Test any ester doesn't matter to me I prefer Enanthate now though. other than that hmmm currently liking NPP the most just look good on it or I respond very well to it just 300mgs a week and I look great strength gains are not really crazy on it but i don't worry about that I like to look goo d or better always inorefer it to tren ace tren works great but it causes an attitude and is very uncomfortable for me to run. Tried them together the same time seemed to b too much for me but worked great as well. Changin to regular deca to reduce shot frequency now.

Comment

My favorite would have to b masteron propionate I use it in every cycle at 100 MG's EOD its a good addition to any cycle keeps me nice and lean

Comment

That's good test and mast is nice if u could only pick one to go with, test I could live with that lol

Comment

Test as I can be on it forever

Comment

Test as a base always, then MASTERON

Comment

Working...
            X