Your most successful cutting cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most successful cutting cycle

I'd like everyone to chime in on their most successful cutting cycle. What was your diet, training and cycle like and for how long? Cutting cycles always fascinated me for some reason, as they require the most discipline, determination and suffering, lol!

Test prop tren a mast prop clen running at 2, 700 calories. Had a 6 day split... I also ran gh at 8iu a day 5 on 2 off. Ran insulin for 2 weeks and will never run it again lol.. Not for me.. My schedule didn't allow me to eat the way insulin requires

Comment

My best cutting cycle was 1.5cc of test e a week low calories from mainly lean proteins and green veggies and bust your ass work ethic is what made the difference. Diet is always the main factor

Comment

Originally posted by kaoticsolja View Post
        Test prop tren a mast prop clen running at 2, 700 calories. Had a 6 day split... I also ran gh at 8iu a day 5 on 2 off. Ran insulin for 2 weeks and will never run it again lol.. Not for me.. My schedule didn't allow me to eat the way insulin requires
        then dont use insulin lol

- - - Updated - - -

Test Prop TRT dose, Mast P, Tren A, aromasin and caber. hard diet and alot of cardio

Comment

You got that right, haha! Thanks for the input everyone.

Originally posted by Italo View Post
          then dont use insulin lol

- - - Updated - - -

Test Prop TRT dose, Mast P, Tren A, aromasin and caber. hard diet and alot of cardio

Comment

500 mg test e per week
            50 mg stan week 1-4
            100 mg stan wwek 5-8

First thing in the AM: chug a Thermos of hot green coffee on the way to the track. Then 30-45 minutes on anaeorbic 400s (sprint 400m, walk/jog 400m)
            Meal 1: tuna or tilapia, white rice and black beans
            Meal 2: small piece of fruit, tuna or tilapia, lentils
            Lunch break work out (Monday-Arms, Tuesday-Quads/Calves, Wednesday-Shoulders/Traps, Thursday-back/Tris, Friday-chest-bis, Saturday-Hams/Calves)
            "Meal" 3: Isopure Strawberries n' Cream, 3 scoops
            Additional Cardio in PM: Stairmaster 30 mins or swim 800-1000 yards
            meal 4-one chicken breast, aspargus
            before bed-once tablespoon of almond butter

By far the most lean I've ever been. Lost a fuck ton of body fat in that 8 weeks but was already getting aches and pains by the end. Calories were pretty low, which was likely a factor. Also wasn't sleeping well. This was almost ten years ago...so I would say this pulled out of my ass routine works best in your early-mid 20's.

Comment

Working...
            X