Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural supps ive used for anxiety

NATURAL SUPPS IVE USED FOR ANXIETY

Just wanted to share something with you guys that ive been using for a while now to help combat anxiety.YES even F.I.S.T. has dealt with anxiety issues.LMAO.Just so you all know that I too have needed a little help.

Now to be fair,I truly believe meditation has helped me the most throughout my life but at certain times anxiety has hit harder than others where I was looking for an escape.I was feeling trapped and very claustrophobic which I had never felt before and for a man such as myself,not having a feeling of being in full control of my emotions is not easy to deal with.Im a firm believer in healing oneself naturally and never wanting to resort to meds to dope me away from my problems.But certain times in our lives we have an abundance of stress being dumped on us from all avenues of our lives and mine was from my business and money and I guess as I got older,me having a mid life crisis I guess.Didnt know where these incredibly overwhelming negative emotions were coming from but it was nuts.

Even with my meditation,my mind was locked in this haze.No matter how much I would try to focus on positive things,it was like a small portion of my brain was telling me everything was good but the larger portion was stuck in this bad place.Even talking with my wife and kids,I couldn't escape these feelings.I would talk to them and respond but it was like I was just reciting the answers but wasnt feeling them.It was one of the few times in my life that ive felt helpless.Plus the claustrophobia I was getting during these attacks was unbearable.Im talking I couldn't stay in the shower with my Queen too long because I was feeling like I couldnt breath.

Anyway,to make this long story shorter,these are the supps that I looked into more and started using daily to help me get myself back to ME.

Here they are..........

St Johns Wart----------------(2) 300mg tabs 3X a day.One dose,upon arising,one mid day and one before bed.
    5-HTP--------------------------(2) 200mg tabs 2x a day.One upon arising and one with a late day meal.
    B6------------------------------One 100mg tab before bed.I take a multi which also contains other B vitamins as well.
    Ginkgo Biloba----------------(1) 60mg tab 3X a day.One in the morning with a meal,one mid day with a meal and one at night.This one is more just to help mental focus and not for production of serotonin and dopamine which the others are for.

Now I dont know if its been a placebo effect or not but trust me,I swear to you these have helped take away all negative thoughts and helped get me back to the me that I have always been.I thought of adding in Theanine which works greatly to help GABA do its work in your system but thus far have not needed it.

So there you have it guys.These are all supps that I still take to this day and its been many yrs now that ive had any reassurances so I stick with them.

Now the tough part about natural supps is they have an accumulative effect so it takes times for them to work their magic.4-6 wks to week full potency in your system which is long enough for many to give up on them and run to the dr.You have to stick with them to allow them to do what they're supposed to do.

Thanks in advance for reading it and sorry for the long thread but what can you say.......THATS WHAT I DO! Even when its about me.LMFAO.
    F.I.S.T.
    Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 09-01-2015, 03:37 AM.

In general St Johns Worth is taken for anxiety/depression/sleep disorder. It is also a great appetite suppressant and some claim it burns fat.

It has 2 active components, hyperforine and hyperincine. The first causes a hormonal effect in the body, the second affects dopamine. What is of interest, from an ergogenic point of view, is its effect on cortisol and growth hormone. A 600mg dose will noticably highten GH levels, but also cortisol. Higher dosages will have NO effect on cortisol, lessen prolactine production, and a higher increase of GH. Long-term use of S.J.W. will diminish production of cortisol and estradiol through CYP3A4 activation. What is also of note, is that S.J.W. heightens the concentration of androgens in the blood, although not significantly. Largely because of the fact that androgens are also (but not exclusively) broken down by CYP3A4. It does however significantly reduce the concentration of some DHT-metabolites, namely androsteron and epi-androsteron (both conversions from DHT). This results in a slightly better test/DHT ratio, but again, the increase in test is very small, if present at all.
    There are many many scientific studies on it and its heavily used as a bodybuilding supplement, I want to do a blogpost about it..thanks for sharing F.I.S.T.

Comment

Thanks for all the great info RonnyT. Its definitely helped me very much as well as the others.GABA is another amazing chemical that has a ton of healthy benefits,especially to the bber as it helps produce HGH naturally in the body and thats why I wanted to include that and L-Theanine into my daily protocols.I have not yet but am seriously considering it.

Comment

Is GABA is available in the local market?

Comment

GABA is widely available but I believe the better choice is L-Theanine which helps the body to produce more GABA and to allow it to work more efficiently.Studies show that GABA has a problem crossing the blood/brain barrier but L-Theanine does not so this is the more logical choice.

Comment

Hi F.I.S.T, Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Want to stay away from anxiety then ayurvedic treatment has some natural drink to stay away from anxiety.
              Admin
              Administrator
              Last edited by Admin; 03-15-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Helpful reading! Love it!

Comment

For anxiety.It is necessary to do ayurvedic treatment this help to cure from anxiety problem.
                  Admin
                  Administrator
                  Last edited by Admin; 08-07-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X