Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test prop

1st cycle how many mg a week how frequent the injection

not a great first cycle. opeing up new injection sites can feel like getting hit like a bat and even for seasoned vets, prop can be very painful for some. you need to do every day to every other day injects with prop so if you're having issues with pain, you're going to have a very hard time keeping up. you only want to use each injection site once a wk, so you'd need to be comfortable shooting a lot of different muscles...

so, with all that said, test e or test cyp only need to be injected 1-2 times a wk and the pain level is usually lower.
    see my Q&A thread for my cycle suggestions for a new user.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sams the man listen to what da man tells you,i have a marine brother thats on prop and he pokes every other day delts ,glutes ,quads keeps him lookin cut up but im not on anything been that way for three years and i have 20 lbs on him and strength but i think i have better genetics cant wait till i get my order so i can get swole ..lol

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        not a great first cycle. opeing up new injection sites can feel like getting hit like a bat and even for seasoned vets, prop can be very painful for some. you need to do every day to every other day injects with prop so if you're having issues with pain, you're going to have a very hard time keeping up. you only want to use each injection site once a wk, so you'd need to be comfortable shooting a lot of different muscles...

so, with all that said, test e or test cyp only need to be injected 1-2 times a wk and the pain level is usually lower.
        see my Q&A thread for my cycle suggestions for a new user.
        hey Sam, do you know if Sustanon 250 is painful also..im asking bcuz it also has test prop in it..

Comment

Prop is the most painful of all the testosterones I think it hurts worse than the suspension. I for one have sworn prop off and now will use either E or Cyp for my Test intake

Comment

Working...
          X