HG vs. UGL? Your experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HG vs. UGL? Your experiences

Ok, I'd like feedback from anyone that has ever had the opportunity to get legit HG and properly dosed, high quality raws UG gear both. What was your experiences in comparing them both? About 25 years ago, I was able to get legit Cypionate made by Quad Pharmaceuticals from a doc. He had it delivered from the pharmacy to his office. I remember Quad Pharmaceuticals Deca as well. I had a doc give me a vial of the Quad Deca. That was my first experience with HG products. Never had any UG test come close even at 3 times the dosage. Fast forward 5 years and I was able to get some real Equipoise from a vet manufactured by Eli Lilly Squibb in the 50cc 50mg./ml. dose. I also ran across some legit Russian dbol also. With 600 mg's. a week, I made better gains than I ever did off of any UGL EQ.; even at 1,000 mg's a week, and this was from reputable UGL suppliers. The dbol was fuckin rocking all at 20 mg's. daily! That goes to show me, that if you can get legit HG products and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is legit HG, there is no substitute! This has just been my experience. I'd like anyone that has been fortunate enough to get real HG products to chime in also with their experiences.
    hulked_out
    Last edited by hulked_out; 08-25-2015, 06:52 AM. Reason: typos

How much sus should I be taking a week after running a cycle of sus250 and evil,@ evil.

Comment

I preffer to pay doble the price for hg and i always get away
      With half the dose with better results, but some product you need to go ug
      And there is a few ok ug labs around, but if you ask me
      8 out of 10 ug labs are shit. The quality of the powders and the way steroids are made makes a huge different
      In the end. I also try to stay away from gear producet in india as well. Rigth now im using a european hg brand that makes
      High quality generic medicin, they make almost every thing but the
      Price follow the quality. The best gear i used was the licensed ug brand
      Asia pharma!

Comment

Yes, the way it is made and powder used is quite important in it's quality. I have used several really good UG labs in the past with good results, but not like legit HG labs. I have seen nothing but positive reviews from the Indian HG products. But, depends on powder purity and equipment it's made with.

Comment

Working...
        X