Am I doing this right!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I doing this right!?

Hey guys. I have planned out a cycle and the order is on its way any day now. What I have is the GP Oral Tren, GP Stan oral, and 20cc GP Test E. Im looking to achieve lean gains and hopefully put on around 10-15 lbs while dropping a little BF. This is my 3rd cycle in 3 years and my first time with any orals. Im 21yrs old 208lbs and around 15-16%bf. So my question is, will option A or option B yield better results while still being safe (live damage etc.)

My plan...

Option A:
    Weeks 1-4 oral Tren 500 mcg ED
    weeks 1-10 test E 500mg
    Weeks 6-10 Stan 50mg ED
    Weeks 1-10 milk thistle
    And PCT to follow

or Option B:
    Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg
    Weeks 6-10 Oral Tren 500mcg ED
    Weeks 6-10 Stan at 50mg ED
    Milk Thistle weeks 6-10
    PCT

IMO, option 1 would be safer, keeping the orals apart. thing i might worry about though is that tren can mess with libido. OT is going to kick in fast and hard. hit me in 3 days. your test e is going to be nowhere close to having kicked in yet. i'd be afraid that the OT may overpower the amount of test you'll have in your system. also, IMO 4 wks is pushing OT. stuff is pretty wicked. 3 wks has been my outside limit. if you went 3 wks on the OT out the gate, that would give you a little more of a break from the orals before you started the winny.

honestly though, i'm not a big fan of the 2 orals in 1 cycle. especially for your age. you've got a lot of years and a lot of potential cycles ahead of ya. just my opnion though.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 01-19-2011, 12:00 AM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

btw, just out of interest, reading your stats, how tall are you at 208?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam. Ive heard the OT is pretty potent stuff. If i need to I can just run one of the orals. If that were the case, for my goals that Ive stated above, which oral would be best in your opinion? And im 5'9 5'10 with a lot of unseen weight in my hips and midsection. I dont look 208 In my opinion compared to many others that are my height and weighing the same.

Comment

Working...
        X