masteron+Stanozolol only cycle, Pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• masteron+Stanozolol only cycle, Pct

Will be doing a masteron and stanozolol only cycle @ 100 or 150mg masteron EOD, and 40 mg Stan ED for 6-8 weeks. What should I use for PCT after this cycle? Appreciate your help.

i always use 25mg aromasin, 20mg nolva, 250iu hcg eod. winny shut me down pretty hard. masteron only long term use then it will also shut me down, but i always have a small dose of test like a TRT dosage in all my cycle, i blast and cruise.

Comment

The TRT dosage is about 100mg of Test E or C every week??

Comment

Originally posted by blackshark50 View Post
        125mg week
        In UK

Comment

Originally posted by blackshark50 View Post
          i do from 100mg up to 200mg max EW, and rigth now i use test prop, but you can go Test E or C np..

Comment

yea, 200mg test isn't going to do anything but support your libido and make you feel normal. If water retention is your concern, I can tell you that I have personally run over a gram of test per week, right into a contest, as have the guys I train with and my clients. Its all about estrogen control.
            Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
              yea, 200mg test isn't going to do anything but support your libido and make you feel normal. If water retention is your concern, I can tell you that I have personally run over a gram of test per week, right into a contest, as have the guys I train with and my clients. Its all about estrogen control.
              Hey NLN - I know everybody's different, but just for my own reference, what was your adex dosage when you were over a gram of test per week?

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
                thats the point with the trt dose, and i agree its all about estrogen control, but with trt dosage i use 10mg nolva ed thats it..

Comment

But i guess with a trt dosage you don't need nolva. Just add some DIM and your G2G

Comment

Originally posted by Italo View Post
                    thats the point with the trt dose, and i agree its all about estrogen control, but with trt dosage i use 10mg nolva ed thats it..
                    Right on, I am in total agreement with you brother about the TRT dosing for health reasons I'd prefer to control the conversion though, and have estrogen in range, if not at the lower end of normal to help with fat loss vs just bind the receptors, but at that dose, I bet either would work
                    Next Level Nutrition
                    Last edited by Next Level Nutrition; 08-28-2015, 10:36 PM.
                    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Originally posted by John B. View Post
                      Hey NLN - I know everybody's different, but just for my own reference, what was your adex dosage when you were over a gram of test per week?
                      Like you said, everyone is different and keep in mind that in contest prep, I'm willing to wipe estrogen out at the end. If it kills my libido at the end, oh well lol. It will come back after I win
                      So at 1g test, I would start with .5mg EOD just like I would with 500mg test, but I would be gaster to move to 1mg EOD and eventually, 1mg ED, probably around 8 wks out. From there, I have added in .75mg letro ED at times. Keep in mind, at those doses of AI, its only a matter of time before my dick might stop working and my joints begin to hurt in the last few wks. I want to keep the estrogen less regulated at the start, in hopes of making muscle gain, but toward the end, all I care about is being dry

- - - Updated - - -

I have gone to 2mg ED adex in the past

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
                      X