Question of the Week : Muscle Dysmorphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Week : Muscle Dysmorphia

Hey guys, I had a ton of fun writing a response to this question. I think that anyone who has been involved in bodybuilding can relate and hopefully you will get a few laughs too. Let me know what you think

The question was : "I started out at 140ish now I'm 210 and people stare every where I go and ask the same question every day but when I see my self I feel like I still look like 140 why"

Click here to read the article/response. Thanks!!

http://qa.1napsgear.org/index.php?question_id=6566
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

I think you hit it on the head, NLN.

Comment

Originally posted by John B. View Post
      I think you hit it on the head, NLN.
      Thanks John. I may or may not have been speaking from personal experience haha. It was fun to write!
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Great response NLN, I really enjoyed reading it. Glad I'm not the only one.
        Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

I enjoy reading your deep and thought out responses to questions like this! I Haha your right, I think we can all relate in some way or another. Kind of a trip to think about it

Comment

Thanks guys. The QA is kind of a one directional means of communication. I can respond to questions but I can't get any feedback on them, so thanks for letting me share this stuff here. I get a lot of the same questions over there, like "Whats the best cycle for a first timer?", which I still answer every time, haha, but if you guys have any ideas for questions that would allow me to be more creative with my responses, please send them over there and I will be happy to get to them. Sometimes I'm a little quicker than others. Right now I'm working on questions from about 8 days ago, but one thing is sure, I will get to it! Thanks

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
            X