The real reason Donald Trump is so popular:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real reason Donald Trump is so popular:

The real reason Donald Trump is so popular: He's the surrogate mouthpiece for the things most Americans deeply believe (but are too afraid to say)
    Monday, August 17, 2015
    by Mike Adams

(NaturalNews) I've got something in common with Donald Trump. As the editor of Natural News, people tell me all the time, "Why don't you do a story about (fill in the blank) and expose it?"

My answer is usually, "Why don't you start your own website and write about it yourself, and we'll publicize your story?"

The answer is almost always the same. "Oh, I couldn't do that, I'd get fired from my job" (or audited by the IRS, or shut down by the FDA, etc). They always have a reason why they can't say the things they really believe... while simultaneously wanting me to say those things for them.

Americans right now see Donald Trump in exactly the same way. He's the village hero they're arming with a sword while shoving him forward to face the oncoming dragon. Trump, you see, has guts. He's a warrior. He's willing to march into all the battles that everyone else desperately wants to avoid.

Most people, you see, live with an astonishing lack of personal fortitude. They're easily intimidated and often find it easier to go along and get along rather than rock the boat by challenging the status quo. They're afraid to go against the grain, speak the truth in a crowded room or express an obvious fact that isn't politically correct. (Like the simple fact that vaccines damage children or that chemotherapy kills cancer patients.)

But individuals like Donald Trump and the Health Ranger (that's me) have a reputation for kicking ass, speaking out and fighting for truth, even in the face of organized, systemic suppression of that truth. Because of that, people often call on us to speak up for them and say the things they are too afraid to say themselves.

That's why I deeply understand why Donald Trump is so popular: He's the warrior who's willing to take on the establishment that everybody knows is crooked and corrupt. Trump is willing to say the words of truth that everybody else already believes but is too afraid to utter. "Build a wall! Kick out the illegals!" Everybody's thinking it -- especially African-Americans who are losing their jobs due to illegals -- but few are willing to say it for fear of being publicly condemned.

Donald Trump is America's surrogate mouthpiece
    When Donald Trump announces that politicians are stupid, the media is lying and the government is incompetent, he's speaking for all Americans who have noticed precisely the same thing. Secretly, the American people know Trump is telling the truth, even if they wouldn't dare acknowledge that in their social group or in a media interview.

To maintain social conformity, people have to publicly say ridiculous things like, "The government cares about people." But privately, they know that's complete nonsense.

And here's why this matters: Voting is anonymous. It's private. Nobody knows how you voted in an election unless you tell them.

This means people can say one thing publicly while voting in precisely the opposite way at the voting booths.

That's why I predict that if the 2016 election comes down to Clinton vs. Trump, Donald Trump will win in a landslide.

It may never come to that, of course. I'm not sure Hillary Clinton can survive her runaway criminality and the fact that nearly all informed Americans simply don't trust her. I'm also not entirely sure that Donald Trump will become the Republican nominee, either. The idiotic GOP establishment, predictably, is trying to destroy Trump to make sure their own favorite nominee -- Jeb Bush -- gets crowned King.

But if it come down to Clinton vs. Trump, I have no doubt Trump would win in a landslide for the simple reason that most people privately agree with him.

Follow more breaking news headlines on Donald Trump at
    Trump.news

I like trump a lot I just hope he can watch his mouth and not screw up and say something that would cost him the election and then Hilary is a shoe in. You know how this country is now full of over sensitive winey ass babies so edgy speaking is a fine line to walk

Comment

A Republican will sit in the white house regardless of who is running...

Comment

I look at it this way guys............how long have we had PUSSIES in office?? How many kiss ass,yes men that bow down to Congress?? How many yrs have we had this new fucked up politically correct way of gov't thats helped ruin this once great nation?? TOO LONG!!! For all the shit talk about Trump,the guy talks the talk and walks the walk.He tells it like it is.Like my good friend Tony Montana once said..........."THE ONLY THING IN THIS WORLD THAT GIVES ORDERS,IS BALLS"!!! Trump's got them.He doesnt give a fuck what anyone says or thinks of him.He calls it like it is!!

Secondly,once again,how many yrs and how many in office have fucked up the country? TOO MANY!! Will Trump be worse than what we've had forever now?? I think not.The guys a Billionaire businessman that holds no punches!! Whether or not he does good or bad,cant see him making things worse.

Thirdly,for those the talk ive heard from those saying "TRUMP WILL LEAD US TO WAR? I completely disagree.We have so many countries fucking with us now because they know we're weak.Not militarily speaking but emotionally speaking.Because of the pussies running the country and the cries from the nation of cry babies that we've bred,everyone knows that we wont do shit and when we do,we'll do it nicely and "POLITICALLY CORRECTLY" and whats even better for them is we will give them hundreds of millions to rebuild after the war is over!!! With a guy like Trump,that doesnt take shit,they may start to think differently.The last president that was like that was when Regan had the French consulate bombed when they wouldn't let us fly over their air space.LMAO.

I think him and Judge Judy would make a great team running the country.Both have balls bigger than any of the recent presidents we've had.LMFAO

Comment

Anybody is better than Hillary. She is probably the most dishonest person that has been in politics in the last 100 years.

Comment

Agreed Beachbody.The thing is though,the word politician is synonymous with dishonesty unfortunately.Being a politician means being corrupt it seems.

Thats what I like about Donald,hes not a politician,he a businessman!! A self made Billionaire one at that.

Comment

Working...
            X