Test E, Tren E, Drostanolone E (Masteron) cycle help, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E, Tren E, Drostanolone E (Masteron) cycle help, please

I will be using a mix containing Test E, Tren E and masteron E which has 100mg of each per 1mL. what's the best dosing for this mix?? I plan on using Aromasin on cycle, but don't know the proper dosage. As for the PCT, I will also use Aromasin, but i need to know the proper dosage, and when to start after my last pin? I will also be including caber on cycle @ .25mg E4D is this right or wrong??

whell with this dosage ml you should shoot 1ml eod, i love aromasin and this is the only ai i use both on cycle and pct. you should be gtg with 12.5mg eod and if you need more go 12.5mg ed as for pct start the aromasin 7-8 days after last injection and go 25mg ed for 4-6 weeks and ad some hcg and 10mg nolvadex for 4 weeks too. for caber i use 0.25mg twice week and works for me

you may not need the nolvadex but i use it at 10mg the first 4 weeks, some time 10mg nolva with the aromasin take the egde if im on heavy test dose.

Comment

This mix has the enanthate ester, shouldn't it be injected less frequently? like for example 1.5mL E4D ? so it will be 150mg of each (tren, test, mast). As for pct, isn't 8 days after last injection to short for the compounds to clear the body? I know that any enanthate ester should take about 2 weeks to clear from the body, then start the pct. For the caber when do i stop using it?

Comment

Enanthate half life is 5-7 days other half another 5-7 days. staying in high dose for while takes while to clear out it compounds in each other I always did 3 weeks or so never worked always felt horrible pct sucks good luck ide run the caber through atleast half of pct just because tren is gone doesn't mean u its not lingering metabolites of enanthates still taper it into pct as well

Comment

And no Enanthate doesnthave to b Injected less frequently quite the opposite the more often u inject the Enanthate the less likely to have side effects

Comment

Say u shoot 500 mgs testE dosed at 250 mg ml a week u can do 1/2 cc m w f sun tuesday Thursday then repeat that gives u bout same but u dont getting a spike in blood levels shooting it all at once look up charts they show u

Comment

so with the mix I have, it's best to inject 1mL EOD and 12.5mg aromasin with cycle EOD + caber @ .25mg E4D, and start pct 8 days after last injection with 25mg aromasin ED for 4 weeks, right??

Comment

Originally posted by blackshark50 View Post
                so with the mix I have, it's best to inject 1mL EOD and 12.5mg aromasin with cycle EOD + caber @ .25mg E4D, and start pct 8 days after last injection with 25mg aromasin ED for 4 weeks, right??
                Taking it eod is better and you will have 350mg of each EW
                You can also go for 3times EW, run the aromasin at least 4 weeks in pct
                And like pesto said run the caber in the pct too
                Like 2-3 weeks then u gtg. When i pct after a tren cycle i also ad some hcg like 250iu 3 times week first 2 weeks of pct, you can do without but then maybe run the aroma 6 weeks.
                Italo
                Last edited by Italo; 08-17-2015, 10:53 PM.

Comment

If taking it 3times EW it will be like this: (sun mon tues wed thurs fri sat) or (sun mon tues wed thurs fri sat)?

Comment

3x week is M W F for me

- - - Updated - - -

Ide wait 14-20 days for pct to start btw

Comment

Italo said in his post to wait 7-8 days after my last injection then start the PCT, and you are saying you'l wait 14-20 days after last injection then start PCT, I'm confused here

Comment

Originally posted by blackshark50 View Post
                        Italo said in his post to wait 7-8 days after my last injection then start the PCT, and you are saying you'l wait 14-20 days after last injection then start PCT, I'm confused here
                        Its 2 weeks since last infection to start pct.... Look in goggle

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                          3x week is M W F for me

- - - Updated - - -

Ide wait 14-20 days for pct to start btw
                          like this 3 times a week, personally i wouldt wait 20 days for pct but some do, i preffer to not have the system totally clear to avoid crash and depression. its good to have something to hold on when the peaks are down fall and the aromasin will healp speed up the clearing of your system. for me personally 20 days dont work so i do after max 10 days but maybe your are gtg on 14 days, if you libido start crashing and you feel i little depressed start your pct asap

ps every body is different and react different find out what best for your and listen to your body

Comment

make it simple bro, continue 12.5mg aromasin EOD after last injection and wait 14 days. if you start feeling like its time to start before the 14 days around 8-10 days then start the pct.

Comment

That's what I do is run aromasin until I feel the drop off and through the pct u can feel it one day you will just b all out of whack or that's how it is for me then I start the clomid or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X