Estrogen aromatization understand it's process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estrogen aromatization understand it's process

Estrogen is the main sex hormone for women. Testosterone is the main substrate used in the male body for the synthesis of estrogen (estradiol). Estrogen in the present in the male body is normal, it is simlar to testosterone. With a slight difference by the enzyme aromatse, estrogen is produced which is produced in the male body. Aromtase activity takes place in different areas of the male body, including adipose, liver, gonadal, central nervous system, skeletalmuscle tissue. The amounts produced in males are not alot and may even be benefical in terms of cholesterol values, (side effects of high cholesterol is cardiovascular disease). Estrogen in large amounts cause problems like, water retention, female breast development, (known as gynecomastia), and body fat acculation. So you want to stay away from high levels. The use of my favor arimidex, cytadren or anti estrogen like,clomid, or nolvadex, keep in mind nolvadex stop the build up as long as you take it daily. the second you stop taken them, the prevention will stop. Arimidex will stop estrogen buildup completely. My levels have been 1.0, after taking a tab a day. I learn that I only need, 05mg every three days and my estradiol levels remain at 25.1 and the range is 7.6-42.6. but then at these levels my cholesterol total is 241 and normal levels or in the range of 100-199 , so continue to get blood work and adjust medication prior to each test to see where you can be safe. In order to increase muscle definition keep estrogen low and you will as we call it (dry out). So remember estrogen is much needed in moderation. For years we know that estrogenic steroids is a mass builder. Do you know why? We attribute to estrogen related water retention, with hormone actually having a direct effect on process of anabolism. This is caused through increases in gluose utilization, growth hormone secretion, and androgen receptor proliferation. Just recently arimidex has gone gernic their for it is not uncomon to get 15 tabs for 40.00. when before 15-20 tabs were 275.00. _ _ _ _, also has great arimidex and good prices and most insurances will not pay for arimidex for males. it was produced like nolvadex for breast cancer in woman. But if i had a choice hands down I would choose ARIMIDEX.... ONCE AGAIN I AM NO DOCTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND NEITHER DO I KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR ANYONE WHO READS. I ONLY STATE MY READ AND EXPERIENCE WITH THESE MEDICATON WHILE UNDER A DOCTORSCARE. I DO NOT PROMOT OR SELL ANY ITEMS I DISCUSS.
Working...
X