AAS for endurance??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAS for endurance??

New to AAS. 31 y/o looking to improve cycling/mountain biking without bulking up much; power to wt ratio very important. Im wanting to start a low dose cycle of EQ (200mg/wk) b/c of improved vascularity, RBCs, and recovery. Can I take 200mg EQ by itself say 12-16 wks, and, if so, what is needed for PCT?? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sounds like a horrible idea but if u must mayb closer to 400mgs weekly because u will b shut down ide assume to some degree and I do recommend a pct of exemestane and clomid idk how good eQ is for endurance aas give me greater pumps and strength and size gains mainly seems like not the perfect choice to me

Comment

Not looking for much size or mass gains; mostly with decreased recovery time and increased RBC and hemocratit level. Also looking to minimize side effects. Is stacking EQ with test or something else a must?? Thanks for the reply. I've also had some tendon problems and curious to see if EQ with help with collagen synthesis.

Comment

EQ is great for endurance as long as your hemoglobin and hematocrit don't get too high. Through red blood, your body will store much more O2, which will feed into the muscle. At 200mg, I would not expect blood to get too thick for a long time, well beyond the length of your cycle, but I am also not sure how much a low dose would do. I would give it a try and see how it goes. For sports, you don't need nearly as much gear as we do in BB. I'm sure that it would help and do something, but I would also use a low dose of test as well. Around 1cc, 250mg EW of test e would work fine, just to replace your natural levels and keep you feeling normal. You can combat water weight from EQ and test with an AI. I like adex. I'd start with 1mg EOD and see how you do. And go as high as 1mg ED

The cycle I would suggest using these dosing might look like this :

1-13
        test e 250mg, split into 2 weekly shots
        adex as outlined above
        1-12
        EQ 200-300mg, split into 2 weekly shots

PCT would then start 2 weeks after your last shot of test.
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Idk if it will help your tendons or with collagen synthesis AAS user have achy joints most all of us do. Elbows hips knees shoulders most of us have one of those usually out of whack. hGh is known to heal injurys fast

Comment

Thanks for the info. Think i'm gonna add 2-3 IU HGH to the cycle. With 150-200mg test and 200-300 EQ, think I'll need the AI?? Was hoping to avoid it, but def dont want the gyno.

Comment

I wouldn't cycle without an AI. It isn't that expensive, especially considering what could happen if you don't use it.

Comment

Yes Monk, why would you not want to use an AI? I wouldn't be as worried about gyno at these doses, but these drugs do convert to estrogen and thus can cause some water retention. Last thing you are going to want is added water weight to slow you down or worse yet, cause crazy pumps. Like an extreme example, if I take dbol and try to jog, my calves will get so pumped after 5 minutes, I can't even walk home haha. Add in enough AI and you can control pumps and stay way drier
                Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
                X