Test E or Test Cyp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E or Test Cyp

I have cycled with Test E and Test Cyp without noticing much of a difference in the 2. Just curious of what the difference is in the them and what the results were other people have had while on them.

Same thing mate

Comment

Agree. Both are going to be about the same. I would opt for which one is cheaper. Another note, Test E tends to be easier to brew than cyp. The UGLs tend to over dose their products a little. I think that you're more likely to have a well made, over dosed Test E than cyp. Just a thought. Of course, we would have a harder time proving this either way without testing. Just something I was thinking about
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Over dosing mayb why Im getting away with 1.5 cc weekly and still gaining never know with ugls ide like to splurge and have some Pfizer or Watson and compare to my ugl regular lol

Comment

My last Tren should be 250 mg
          272 mg seen reports in
          Anaboliclab

Comment

Thanks for the info. Getting ready order my next cycle so so this helps. Thank I will go with Cyp since it's on sale this week.

Comment

Frand man have u ever tried NPP? I prefer it to Tren ace probly won't ever use ace again unless I get some more for free I feel bad on it and have some side effects but it doesn't out do NPP as far as gains or look at cutting drug to me probably safer idk but if u havnt i recommend highly!!!

Comment

I'm a deca guy... Always done Long easters so far...
                This winter anadrol test deca

Comment

If u just wanted to try something different When u go off the drol try a vial npp in its place gets that Nandrolon total up higher obviously but it's nice not sure I would achieve the same look just upping the deca also can use it to kick start the Deca it's a cool drug to me very versatile and is effective for me at low dose even by it self. But u can't really beat the stack u listed for growing tried and true.

Comment

Test prop.
                    npp.
                    tren a
                    How does that look ??? For kick start..
                    And how long for would you do it?
                    6-8 weeks??

Comment

Ide drop tren at week 6-8 and carry on with npp and mast if r Ty to b lean or just have deca u do this get back to me and see if u notice much of a difference.
                      I stacked nPP and ace at only 300mgs each 100MwF and that is the best stack there is in my opinion for results of any kind and with test about equal dose 375 for me and it's very nice and actaully side free for me besides night sweats. U know how tren is

Comment

Sounds good
                        I need to plan that cycle lol

Comment

I love NPP. I know it should be the same as deca, just quicker, but for me, its a different experience. For off season, I combine it with EQ, my other favorite.
                          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
                            I love NPP. I know it should be the same as deca, just quicker, but for me, its a different experience. For off season, I combine it with EQ, my other favorite.
                            How you cycle that ..npp..EQ..Test..
                            How long for???.
                            I'm planing winter bulk haha
                            Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X