Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

Hey guys,

I was just thinking about this. Some time ago, when I first started surfing the web, looking at the online bodybuilding communities, I was excited to think that guys could come to message boards, lend each other support and build one another up. You can imagine how much of a let down it was, to discover how much of the web can be filled with negativity. Guys would get flamed for all sorts of reasons. So much of it was an atmosphere of fear. So I just wanted to say thank you, to you guys, the guys that are making JM what it is. This isn't the biggest, busiest board out there, but this is one hell of a community. It's great to see everyone treating others with respect and feeling open enough to share their experiences. This is a great atmosphere to learn and grow

And thank you for having me here. If there is anything I can do, to help make the community better, let me know
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Yes NLN I agree with you 100% on this I have been in other boards before none like this one everyone here isvso informative and ifbyou domyour reading and searching first they are willing to help in whatever they can!! You NLN are a great resource for all of us as well, I have learned so much from you, F.I.S.T. ,Mr. Big , pestosterone and many others I enjoy coming to these boards everyday and communicating with everyone of you all!!! I may not be the best built on here but I'm getting better everyday because of all of YOU my JM family!!! We may not know each other personally but I consider you all my family!!! You all keep me motivated and keep me pushing my self farther than I have before so like you NLN I want to say thank you to everyone I have come to know on here!!!!
    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

It's great in here...
      Quiet sometimes thou

Comment

Gotta echo that! Love coming here.

Comment

Definitely a great family environment here at JM.NLM,I have been around the community for many many years under several names and the brotherhood that was once the norm on the boards has unfortunately been overrun by childish drama queen members on so many boards today.Its really sad too.So many of the "so called" respected members of boards do nothing more than start shit and flame members and completely discourage new members from posting and even sticking around.Whats ironic to those boards is that when you to those boards you will see on EVERY ONE OF THEM,admin/owners asking for suggestions on how to make the board more active and get more members to join>LMFAO.Easy,keep your members from acting like dicks and welcome others to be there.

Either way,the few true "FAMILY" boards that are around today,the ones that last and grow,are the ones that I call home and am happy to be part of.These boards are a home away from home where you should be able to discuss everything and talk to your online family members.

Thanks Gymdad my brother and the rest of you for the great words and thoughts.I am truly honored to call you guys friends/family.

Comment

I gotta say I came in here with the same attitude as other forums I've been on and quickly realized it's not full of assholes like all my other forums lol great group of guys it's my favorite now!!!

Comment

Working...
            X