Hello Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again

Just wanted to say hello and it's good to be back on the boards. Went through a rough patch in life, but Im back training and its always good to have a support team around when you hit walls. Anyways I just wanted to say Hi to everyone!

Welcome back brother.Great to see you again.Sorry to hear about the tough time.Life can be brutal at times man.The only thing that we can do is not let us beat us and get past it.Most often its easier said than done to whatever demons are haunting us at any given time,but keeping a strong mind and will to BEAT IT is what you have to do.

As you stated,its great to be around supportive people during those times.Whether it be in real life,or on boards such as this,its crucial to get yourself there.The great thing about talking with people on these boards is we all have similar interests and many times,have faced similar obstacles in life so chatting with family you've made on these boards can be very therapeutic.In addition to that,online its very more anonymous than in real person so its many times easier to discuss your problems more easily this way.

Anyway,once again,im glad to see you beat it and are back on board.Stay strong my brother.Stick around and stay surrounded by family and friends.

Comment

We all have our ups and downs. Glad to hear you are on an up swing, buddy. What are the goals you are setting for yourself?
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Thanks brothers! Well I'm back at square one. Had an acl blowout during mma, and lost one of the closest people to me. So I got pretty depressed. Quit lifting and training and started eating and eating and eating haha..... Anyways I went from around a lean 190lb to a flabby 230lb... Wish I was the guy to say I'm always in good shape, but unfortunately stuff happens. 2 months ago I was 230 and i'm now 200 even. I have a very strict diet of high protein, no simple carbs, and high in veggies. Along with that I have been running and lifting low weight daily. Im starting to look decent and above all feel decent. Next I will start a light bulking cycle. Need to figure out what sources are best. You all know how it is, after 4 years sources can change dramatically!

So Im going back to training and I will start lifting heavy to bulk up. I was thinking about going back to mma, but with the knee I might start boxing instead.. Not the most concise post, but that is where I am.

Comment

We're just glad to have ya back brother!!!
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Welcome mate

Comment

Thanks guys!
              Just1more
              Last edited by Just1more; 08-09-2015, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Just1more View Post
                Just wanted to say hello and it's good to be back on the boards. Went through a rough patch in life, but Im back training and its always good to have a support team around when you hit walls. Anyways I just wanted to say Hi to everyone!

Welcome Dear

Comment

wow, nice progress in a short period. I bet it feels so much better to have lose the fat. Keep it up and keep us posted on your progress. It inspires me and everyone else to see hard workers making progress
                  Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
                  X