Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear The Walking Dead

Fear The Walking Dead

Anyone else going to check this out? How many Walking Dead fans out there anxiously awaiting this new series on how it all started??
    All of us in the F.I.S.T. household will definitely be tuning in.

Premier is August 23 on AMC.

Here's some great insight into it................

http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead

Series premier tomorrow.We have it set to record so we can watch it later skipping the commercials.

Comment

Sweet!!! I knew it was coming back but wasn't sure when. Good to know. Thats tonight!! I will be tuning in on On Demand over the next couple of days.
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

This is actually the news series about how it all got started NLN.Its actually called "FEAR THE WALKING DEAD" That wasnt just my title for the thread.LOL

We recorded it and will most likely watch it tonight.That way we get to skip the plethora of commercials.

Comment

Just watched it. I wasn't so sure what to think about it but it was actually pretty good. I didn't understand it was a spin off when I read the post. I don't want to say too much more if you didn't see it yet. Let me know what you think!
          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

We just watched it too.It was pretty good.Now it did start differently than we thought it would.We thought it was actually going to be from the very beginning of how the zombie epidemic got started and then grew from that.

Different thats for sure but I like how it went so far and looking forward to following along to see how it plays out.

Now the new season of the original The Walking Dead starts Oct 11th.Anxious to see this season as well.

Comment

Spoiler!!

Ok, yes! Thats what I didn't want to get into before you saw it. When he runs out of the church, I think we all totally expected the city to be empty and quite, not filled with people. But then instantly, we see the hustle and bustle of the city and we are aware of what is soon to come, while all of LA, unknowingly goes about their day. Boom! Interesting spin and they leave us hanging, waiting for the out break. I like the suspense this creates. I'll be following along with this show. And cool, I wasn't sure on the start up date for TWD. Oct 11. Got it. Thanks buddy

Click for more info

Comment

Second episode wasnt bad.I definitely like how its going so far.Still waiting for the "HOW IT STARTED" part of the story though.

Comment

Working...
                X